Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    [@actor-燕明has entered your live broadcast room]

    When Shi Ran saw this prompt, one of them sat on the ground before he could stabilize himself. He took a breath, after all, the original body's physical fitness was not very good, and his flexibility was not too strong.

    But now the audience in the live broadcast room didn't pay attention to whether she was not stable, because everyone was staring at the notification in the live broadcast room——@actor-燕明 has entered your live broadcast room.

    In the next second, the originally normal number of barrage burst out suddenly, making it almost impossible to see the picture on the screen.

    [My mother, am I right? ]

    [Mom, am I dreaming? ? ? 】

    【Was that actor Yan just now? ? ]

    [It seems to be my idol, am I right? ]

    [So I'm in the same live broadcast room as Emperor Yan? ]

    [Wait, why did actor Yan enter Raeka's live broadcast room? Do they know each other? ]

    Then there are rows of question marks below.

    Then a large number of netizens flooded into the live broadcast room.

    But before they could send out the barrage, another message flashed across the screen: [@actor-凯明 has exited your live broadcast room].

    This time, the question marks directly covered the screen of the live broadcast room completely.

    Shi Ran is a rookie, what relationship can he have with Yan Ming, who has been famous for a long time?

    Due to the gossip nature of human beings, everyone immediately put this on the two people's secret relationship.

    So the barrage below does not pay attention to what Shi Ran is here for today's live broadcast, just remember to ask: [Raeka, what is the relationship between you and Yan Yingdi? Why did he come into your live broadcast room? ? ]

    What's the matter?

    Have you seen his abs?

    So she still has to be beaten to death?

    Shi Ran immediately replied calmly: "It doesn't matter, I'm a nobody, how can Emperor Yan know me? Maybe it's because of a wrong hand.

    " ? ? 】

    Shi Ran shrugged again: "Then it might be hacked?"

    【Do you think we will believe it? ! ]

    "Whether you believe it or not, I believe it anyway." Shi Ran said indifferently, adjusted her posture with a grin, and prepared to continue her yoga explanation, but how many people want to hear it is indeed an unknown something happened.

    In short, Shiran's live broadcast was really popular, and almost the whole network was guessing why Yan Ming, who has won awards internationally, clicked into the live broadcast room of a black and red newcomer Raeka who just broke a million fans.

    But the truth of the matter...

    "Oh!" Yan Zhongming saw the densely packed bullet screen greeting Yan Ming flashing across the phone, and suddenly realized something, he quickly clicked out, put the phone on the table again, and pretended to be Looks like it has nothing to do with me.

    Yan Ming, who walked into the living room with two glasses of water, saw it, and said helplessly, "Director Yan, I've seen it all."

    Yan Zhongming rolled his eyes, and acted like a child: "Yes Is it? I didn't do anything."