Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    That night, the Silver Branch Award "Tingting Like a Cover" became the biggest winner without any suspense. The Most Popular Actor and Actress, Best Director, Best Screenplay, and Excellent TV Series were all won, and the media's drafts were also flying everywhere.

    After the awards ceremony ended, the crew of "Tingting Like a Cover" also got together and officially had a real celebration feast.

    The atmosphere was very lively, very lively, but Shi Ran still didn't dare to have too much communication with Nie Junnan, so in the end he pulled Su Xitong to drink hard, and then lived up to everyone's expectations.

    The two of them drank high together, but Shiran managed to maintain a little consciousness. He went to the toilet and vomited for a round, took a cup of water to wash his face, and became sober again. He called Mao Yixuan to come pick him up, and thought about whether he should By the way, I took Su Xitong along, but there was a woman's unsteady footsteps behind me—Su Xitong also went to the toilet to vomit for a while.

    Shi Ran was thinking about asking her, when she saw in the mirror that Su Xitong took out the phone and pressed it twice, and then it sounded like a beep, the other end of the phone was connected.

    Oh, are you calling someone to pick you up?

    As a result, Su Xi's boyish roar sounded in the next second: "Ling Jingxi! Get out of here!"

    Shi Ran turned her head in horror for a second, and Su Xitong didn't seem to recognize him at all. Ignore whoever is standing there, and continue yelling at the phone: "How dare you hang up? I tell you I'm drunk now! If you don't come over! I... I'll find someone else!" Listen to

    this Why are you a little cowardly?

    But Su Xitong proved that he is not cowardly at all: "Let's think about it, who did my dad ask me to go on a blind date last time? Idiot Zhang or a coward? It doesn't matter which one is fine. If you don't come, I will Call them now and say that I agree to get married!"

    "Yes—" Su Xitong drew his voice, "You don't understand marriage? Then let me be more common, I'll have sex with them! Go to bed! Go to bed, you understand! "

    Shi Ran took a deep breath, thinking whether he should knock the person unconscious and carry him away - Yan Ming is still filming in the United States, Ling Jingxi probably didn't come to Shanghai, right? The two of them flew so fast that it was too late to stop Su Xitong from doing something out of the ordinary!

    Su Xitong looked like she wanted to yell, but her expression was obviously blank for a while, and then she took off the phone and looked at it: "Strange, why did you hang up?"     Shi Ran was completely awake from the fright, She immediately took out her mobile phone to call Ling Jingxi, but there was no one answering the phone at all, and she didn't dare to leave without knowing the specific situation, so she could only follow Su Xitong step by step, planning to take advantage of no one. Take people away when you pay attention.     But she didn't expect that Su Xitong went out of the restaurant without even going back to the banquet after leaving the bathroom.     In order to prevent any accidents, Shi Ran only sent a voice message to Wen Hao saying that Su Xitong was in a hurry and went to see him off first, and then followed to the hotel entrance.     She had just arrived at the entrance of the hotel, and reached out her hand to grab Su Xitong who was aimlessly drifting away. The next second, a whirlwind passed by, and Su Xitong was taken aside by a man.     Shi Ran kicked him on a conditioned reflex, but the man didn't even try to hide for a moment. After being kicked for a while, Shi Ran let out a muffled groan and staggered two steps, only then did Shi Ran see who the other party was.     ——Isn’t it her cousin who “supposedly” didn’t come to Shanghai?     Looking at him and Su Xitong like this, it seems that they also had an adulterous relationship.     Shi Ran smiled angrily: "Ling Jingxi?"     Ling Jingxi nodded, his eyes were scarlet, and he seemed to have a sense of the vicissitudes of life: "Yeah." "     You want to take her away?"     Ling Jingxi There was silence for a while, but Su Xitong, who was so drunk that he didn't know what day and night was, seemed to unconsciously rub against him.     So Ling Jingxi nodded again: "I won't touch her."     Then Su Xitong rubbed against her again, and Ling Jingxi tightened his hand reflexively.