Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    cooperate?

    Shi Ran said coolly: "Aren't you afraid that you'll accept another piece of bullshit cooperation?"

    Nie Junnan was so embarrassed by the irony.

    Shi Ran's merciless voice continued to sound: "Besides, it's not that I don't have a recording in my hand, why can't I clean it up myself? When the time comes to unite with the crew to release the truth, I guess Ling Yuan can't kill me , and she will be happy to send you a person who is going to be silenced."

    Nie Junnan choked up, knowing in his heart that what Shi Ran said was actually nothing serious.

    But he can't sit still.

    So Nie Junnan quickly replied: "If you do this, I will be hidden by Xue Zang or forced to withdraw from the circle, but Shi Ran, if I frantically counterattack and kill you before I die, I think it's a bit distorted recording with this voice, I'm afraid It's not so easy to clean you up."

    Shi Ran choked, never expecting that Nie Junnan would drag someone into the water even if he died.

    She did a good job of mental preparation, turned to look at Nie Junnan, and when she was about to question Nie Junnan how could he be so shameless, Nie Junnan continued to analyze: "Actually, Shi Ran, the situation has now become that Ling Yuan is going to deal with the two of us. She may want to do more than that, Director Yan offended her, she might want to drag the entire crew into trouble, so now, we need to stand on the same front to fight her." "I have no interest in myself

    and You are right, it’s just that Ling Yuan offered enough conditions, and by the way, also pulled some previous favors,” Nie Junnan explained, “And I don’t think you don’t need me at all, for example, how did Ling Yuan plan I don’t think you know much about the whole process of this scandal, right? As long as we agree to cooperate and you don’t release the real situation, I’ll help you clarify the scandal, and I think we can all benefit. By the way, we can also deal with Ling together. Yuan."

    Shi Ran sneered: "Aren't you afraid that if I agree and then turn around and sell you?"

    Nie Junnan smiled: "I still have a little understanding of your character, not to mention that I have no more retreats now. , I can only give it a go.”

    His smile couldn't be described as pretty, but the face that belonged to Shi Ran's idol still gave Shi Ran a critical blow. She slowly covered her heart, almost fascinated by the beauty, and the word "good" was about to blurt out.

    Yan Ming's eyebrows twitched as he watched from the side.

    He couldn't hold back, coughed: "cough cough."

    Shi Ran regained his senses for half a minute.

    Then Yan Ming spoke first: "Mr. Nie, do you still want to negotiate terms with us at this time? After all, someone has already stopped your revelation and sent it to me." Nie Junnan paused, and said: "I did

    n't Negotiating conditions, I just put all the bargaining chips we have with each other on the bright side." As

    if thinking of something, Nie Junnan raised his eyebrows in surprise: "But I heard that Ling Yuan has a lot of relationship with you, Are you trying to cover her up and suppress us?"

    He raised his hands and said, "If that's the case, then I'll just surrender, pack up and go back to my hometown." After hearing

    Nie Junnan's words, Shi Ran remembered that Ling Yuan and Yan Ming had something to do The "family marriage" relationship, just thinking about Yan Ming's attitude towards Ling Yuan that he saw before, it seems that he doesn't like Ling Yuan too much.