Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    ? ? ?

    Yan Ming was stunned immediately.

    What's the meaning?

    Doll pro?

    Seeing that Yan Ming was stunned, Ling Ye felt a little embarrassed, but continued: "We didn't say it clearly before, and we wanted to see what your children think. In fact, it wasn't me who ordered the baby kiss, but Yanyan. She I used to have a good relationship with your mother. Before we got married, we agreed that if we had a baby in the future, we would make a baby kiss. But then my father disagreed with Yanyan to be with Ah Ran’s father and ran away by himself. So I lost contact, so let's let this matter go."

    Yan Ming was still a little dazed.

    Ling Ye continued: "Later I found Ling Yuan and thought she was Yanyan's child, and she was very obedient at that time, so your mother came to me and mentioned the verbal marriage contract between her and Yanyan back then. You want me to help match you two, I think you are pretty good, so I also expressed my intention to marry."

    Is that so?

    Yan Ming recalled in his mind the time when his mother informed him that he had arranged for a fiancée.

    At that time, his mother was sitting in the living room at home arranging flowers, and the lady was full of posture. Yan Ming himself had just finished a job and hurried home. As soon as he passed the living room and was about to go upstairs, his mother said gracefully: "Son! You are not young, mother arranged a fiancée for you, Are you interested in meeting?"

    To be honest, Yan Ming never thought that his mother would arrange his marriage in such a hasty way, so his first reaction was - my mother was just joking with me.

    But he still responded extremely coldly: "I'm not interested, see you."

    What if what the fuck said was true? Although he has no illusions about his future wife for the time being, he still doesn't want to give an account of his life so hastily.

    So his mother curled her lips in disappointment: "Oh, there is a little intention of getting married! The girl should be good, and she is also in the entertainment industry! You just think you know each other and make friends?"

    So the truth of the matter is that his mother had already arranged a baby kiss for herself, but she didn't tell the truth because he resisted so much?

    Thinking back to the present, Yan Ming replied to Ling Ye: "Uncle Ling, I know, but now it has been confirmed that Ling Yuan is not Aunt Yan's daughter, so what do you mean by mentioning this now?" This time it was Ling

    Ye I was stunned, and then responded: "Now that I have found Yanyan's real daughter, I think you are quite concerned about Aran's affairs, but I don't know what you think, so I want to ask you Ask—after all, it was Yanyan's child who made the marriage contract, not Ling Yuan."

    So the meaning is obvious.

    Anyway, the person who booked the doll marriage at that time was you and your Aunt Yan’s child. It doesn’t matter who the child is. Marriage?

    Yan Ming didn't realize it, or Ling Ye's words stunned him a bit: "You mean, Shi Ran?"

    Ling Ye nodded: "But I didn't mean to force you, if you still feel uncomfortable I like it, or I can tell your mother, let's let this engagement go." However, in fact, he thinks that Yan Ming is not indifferent to Shi Ran.

    If he didn't pay attention, with Yan Ming's seemingly gentle and peaceful personality, how could he put all his heart and soul into helping a newcomer who brought him no benefit?