Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Shi Ran: "What love? Sister Lu, please make it clear that we are still good friends."

    Sister Lu smiled narrowly: "You didn't take a mirror to look at it? Just the little tangled expression on your face just now, it seems to be the sweetness of a girl in love I'm entangled with you!"

    "Is...is it?" The corner of Shi Ran's mouth twitched, always feeling like he was being fooled, but just now Director Wen also boasted that it's okay, it shouldn't be a lie, right?

    Ten minutes later, when the rest time was up, Wen Hao immediately called Shi Ran and Nie Junnan to continue filming.

    The first part of this shooting went smoothly, but when it came to the scene where Shi Ran grabbed Nie Junnan to "forced kiss", she still got stuck, so Wen Hao called out to make up the scene later.

    Shi Ran found a little bit of feeling in the reshoot this time, and developed along with this meaning, and when he re-shooted the kiss scene, it passed quickly.

    By the time it was time to rest and eat, Qiu Yaya had already left.

    To be honest, Shi Ran was a little confused about how he lived this part of the scene, but fortunately there are not many intimate scenes in the whole drama of "Tingting Rugao", and Wen Hao mentioned such a part to film when he started the machine. I want to improve the CP feeling of the hero and heroine a little bit, and then put those bits and pieces in the back, as the timeline advances, there will be a few scenes.

    Because he was in a hurry to avoid the cold weather, there were a lot of night scenes during this period. Shi Ran was spinning like a spinning top for several days, and he didn't have much time to think about it. You have to watch her quietly for a while.

    Time flies, and November also flies by.

    The weather here in Shanghai has completely turned cold, and the production team is also advancing. Su Xitong, as the screenwriter, will visit the production team from time to time, and Qiu Yaya has not returned to Hong Kong City. After a symbolic inspection of the company under Yan Shi Then I went abroad to do other things.

    Yan Ming, on the other hand, has visited the crew several times since late November.

    Of course, the banners are different every time, and when they come in, they are disguised and disguised. Except for the core creators like Wen Hao, no one knows that Yan Ming has come to the crew every now and then.

    In mid-December, the production team will also shift locations and start filming the scenes of the main character in college. Naturally, the scene of the original elementary school cannot be used.

    Today is the last day of filming at this school.

    Because the previous progress was pretty good, so there is no need to rush too much now. Wen Hao put Shi Ran's scenes in the morning for intensive shooting, and gave Shi Ran a half-day off in the afternoon, which was a small reward.

    The timeline of the last scene this time was the eve of the monthly exam in the third year of high school. With Qi Yunyun's efforts, Shen Ziyan was barely pulled back on the half-right path, and began to study hard, and his grades in several monthly exams improved.

    Shen Ziyan was originally good-looking, and many girls liked him when he was ignorant, but now that he is well-behaved, he is naturally more attractive.

    No, Qi Yunyun just went to the bathroom, and when she came back, she saw a girl standing next to Shen Ziyan, with a gentle smile on her face, and a notebook in her hand, as if she was asking a question look.