Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Apologize? For Ling Yuan?

    Here, Mao Yixuan continued on the phone: "He must be here for Ling Yuan, right? Ranran, do you want to meet? What I'm telling him now is that you are tired after recording the show and are still resting.

    " Turned over on the bed and sat up, ready to grab the toiletries and take a shower, while tilting his head and holding the phone between his hands, he replied: "Well, then I'll go wash up first, if Chairman Ling is free in an hour, arrange a place? Mao

    Yixuan said hello, hung up the phone, and turned to contact Ling Ye's secretary.

    Two hours later, in a cafe not far from the hotel where Shi Ran was staying, Ling Ye and Shi Ran formally sat face to face.

    This cafe is not particularly high-end, but the privacy is not bad, so we decided to meet here.

    When Shi Ran arrived, Ling Ye had already sat there waiting for a while.

    Hearing the door of the small room was pushed open, Ling Ye reflexively moved his eyes away from the financial report in his hand, and looked up at Shi Ran who walked in.

    Shiran's dress is simple, similar to the one she wore yesterday when she went to record the show. She wears denim shorts with a white T, a pair of black sneakers on her feet, light makeup, and big sunglasses on her face. Overall, she looks very refreshing and not feminine. Star shelf.

    It's not the same as Ling Yuan who pays attention to the delicacy of a famous lady everywhere.

    But considering the conditions of Shi Chengzhong's family, Shi Ran's style is not surprising.

    After more than two days, Ling Ye has already found out a lot of things about Shi Ran and Ling Yuan.

    To be honest, for various reasons, he really didn't know about Shi Ran's situation. And now, according to what he found, Shi Ran really had a lot of training under Ling Yuan and Shi Chengzhong.

    And he also saw a lot of photos of Shi Ran from when he was a child to when he was growing up—it was really more like a smoke than Ling Yuan.

    This can't help but make the suspicion in his heart even deeper.

    Shi Ran walked in, closed the door, took off his sunglasses and sat directly opposite Ling Ye, smiled and said, "Mr. Ling?"

    Ling Ye nodded, and pointed to the cup that was already placed in front of Shi Ran: "Listen Your friend mentioned your favorite flavor."

    "Thank you," Shi Ran took a sip of coffee, "I don't know why Chairman Ling wants to see me?"

    Ling Ye paused, and put away the financial report in his hand. I got up, and then said: "Miss Shi should know me, I'm Ling Yuan's uncle."

    Shi Ran looked at Ling Ye's appearance, it sounded like Ling Ye didn't know the truth yet, and she didn't expose it directly. Instead, he nodded, with a half-smile on his face: "Why, Chairman Ling wants me to apologize to Ling Yuan, right? Then I can't accept it." "Of course not,"

    Ling Ye shook his head, "I'm not going to It's so unreasonable, it's true that A Yuan did something wrong before, in fact, I want to apologize to you on her behalf."

    Apologize? That's what Mao Yixuan said before.

    "I don't quite understand what Ling Dong means," Shi Ran said, "If you came to apologize, why didn't Ling Yuan come in person? On the contrary, you have nothing to do with this matter, so you don't need to come here by yourself. In addition, if you don't Seeing Ling Yuan's personal apology and compensation, then I don't think I will let go of this matter easily."