Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Holding the report in his hand, Ling Ye couldn't stop shaking, and hardly had the heart to listen to any word his subordinates said.

    It took him a long time to come back to his senses and realize what he had just reported on the other side of the phone.

    "Who is it?" Ling Ye asked.

    There was silence on the other side of the phone, followed by the voice of the subordinate swallowing saliva: "Yes, Jing Chen."

    Everyone present who heard the name, including Shi Ran, fell silent for a while.

    Ling Ye and Yan Ming didn't speak because they knew the owner of this name. Although Shi Ran didn't know this person, she was actually quite familiar with the name "Jing Chen".

    The affectionate male number two in this novel world.

    Yes, it is the standard configuration of the heroine. Although the heroine doesn't love him, it is enough for him to love the heroine.

    Although it is true that the absolute male protagonist of this novel is Yan Ming, but Ling Yuan, as the official supporting female protagonist, has all the cards she should have despite her wrong three views.

    Jing Chen, the domineering president's affectionate male lead, is the best proof.

    Jing Chen is the president of the Jing Group, and also the number five diamond king in Huaguo. He has some friendship with the Ling family, and it is precisely because of this that he met Ling Yuan.

    This person can be said to have a deep affection for Ling Yuan. Although he is a little unclear why, Shi Ran thinks that it can be classified as the classic principle of a bad pot with a bad cover-although Jing Chen is also handsome, rich and affectionate, However, she is quite ruthless, and has done a lot of illegal and disciplined things in order to harm her business competitors. Ling Yuan may also have taken a fancy to this, and she has often hinted that the other party helped her do some shady things.

    So if it is said that after Ling Yuan realized what might have happened, the only person who would trust her with peace of mind might really be this dear friend.

    But to be honest, Shi Ran still clearly remembers that in the novel, Ling Yuan begged Jing Chen for help in the name of a friend, and at the same time firmly said: No, I only love Yan Ming, and I can't accept your Bailian face.

    It's really hard for Brother Jing to say more firmly: It doesn't matter, I love you is my business, as long as you are willing to let me pay for you.

    It just looks ironic now.

    While Yan Ming and Ling Ye were listening there, it was a different feeling.

    Originally, the Ling family had a good relationship with the Jing family, but because Jing Chen has been in power in recent years, many methods are really disgusting, so Ling Ye has long distanced himself from Jing Chen, and secretly warned his juniors to avoid contact with Jing Chen. It's just that he never expected that Ling Yuan would have a connection with Jing Chen behind his back! Even better than this!

    However, the Ling family is at most estranged from Jing Chen's side, while the Yan family and the Jing family have long been at odds.

    Although the Jing family is not as good as the Yan family in terms of financial resources, it may cause a little trouble, but the long-term friction is enough to cause a lot of conflicts.

    And Ling Yuan, who could turn to Jing Chen at a critical moment, almost became his marriage partner.

    To be honest, it doesn't feel that good.