Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    The roar from upstairs was still echoing in my ears, Shi Ran's deep questioning seemed to be engraved on his face, which made Yan Ming look awkward, but it seemed that everyone had walked in, and he was not quite right now. It's easy to explain, so I can only pull people inside.

    Before reaching the stairs, there was another burst of sad broken voices, followed by a man and a woman apologizing frantically, and finally a violent roar in English: "Fu·ck off!!! Or jump off!!! !"

    [Get out! ! Or jump from here! ! ! 】

    It sounds like this is many times more vicious than when Sasha scolded people.

    Then there was a rush of footsteps, Shi Ran looked up again, and found a man and a woman walking down with embarrassing expressions and movements.

    I don't know the male Shiran at all, but I have a little impression of the female Shiran. She is a very famous actress in Europe. I met him at the fashion week a while ago, but I just know him.

    Is it really the filming scene of "The Overlord's Substitute Little Wife"?

    Probably because of being too shocked, Shi Ran even forgot to break away from Yan Ming's holding her hand. If this couple pays more attention, they will definitely be able to find the tricky relationship between her and Yan Ming.

    It's just a pity that they were probably demented by being yelled at. Even if this couple saw Shi Ran and Yan Ming, they didn't think much about it at all. They just wanted to run faster, and faster, so that they could be left far behind in embarrassment. Behind them, I can no longer catch up with them! ! !

    So the two ran away in desperation, and Yan Ming led Shi Ran to continue upstairs.

    Pushing open the door of a room upstairs, Shi Ran hadn't seen the situation in the room clearly, and a roar came to his face: "Don't waste my time anymore!!! I've already told you!" [I tell you Stop wasting my time! ! ! 】

    Then what caught Shiran's eyes was a bloated man holding a vase with his back to them, trying to smash it hard on the ground, and there were already a lot of debris piled up at his feet.

    And just before the man threw the vase to the ground again, Yan Ming finally spoke: "Overstepped Mr. Andrew." [Overstepped, Mr. Andrew. ]

    Andrew, who was holding the vase, heard Yan Ming's voice, turned around in an instant, and threw the vase to the ground again. With a bang, there were more pieces on the ground.

    However, Andrew didn't care about this problem at all, and rushed over in thick-soled slippers to give Yan Ming a warm hug: "Oh Dear Yan!! Here you are at last!!!" [Oh dear Yan Ming! You finally came! ! ! 】

    Yan Ming dodged sideways with a blank expression on his face.

    Andrew pouted aggrievedly: "You have changed, no warmth anymore." [You have changed, no warmth at all. 】

    Yan Ming put Shiran into his arms: "My fiancée is here."【My fiancée is here. ]

    Andrew just noticed Shi Ran, and immediately hugged him warmly: "Miss Shi right? Looking forward to meeting you!" [Miss Shi right? I've heard about it for a long time! ]

    Then Shi Ran, who was still in a state of confusion, was surrounded by Yan Ming, and Andrew was left empty again.

    "Mind your steps." [Pay attention to words and deeds. ]

    Andrew was even more aggrieved: "Don't be so jealous. I don't mean anything else." [Don't be jealous, I don't mean anything else. 】

    Yan Ming gave Andrew another warning look, and he no longer wanted to break up with him.