Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    "Then make it public." Shi Ran repeated.

    Mao Yixuan was stunned.

    Then Shi Ran burst out laughing: "Xuanxuan, what kind of eyes are you looking at? Do you think I'm really unwilling?"

    Mao Yixuan nodded hesitantly. Zhong Shiran actually didn't have the feeling that she liked Yan Ming very much—or she thought that Shiran's career was far more important than Yan Ming.

    But Shi Ran shook his head: "I didn't. At that time, I didn't want to make it public because of career considerations, and because I didn't want to attach myself to Yan Ming, or I really didn't like him enough at that time." "Then now?" "You

    said

    I Are you willing to get married, do you like it or not?" Shi Ran said speechlessly, "And even if it is for career reasons, I am now!! International actress!!! Do you know!!!" That is to say, her

    secret The only worry was all gone the moment I got the actress trophy.

    So it's really no big deal to be public now.

    Mao Yixuan paused, understood Shi Ran's meaning, and sighed: "Then Shiyuan's luck is really bad." Isn't it just bad? Picking up this point to make trouble, and starting to take the rhythm a day or two earlier, it may not be too convenient for them to clarify.

    But the rhythm has already been taken, and she can't go back and start again.

    "Okay, I understand what you mean. I'm going to contact Brother Shen now. If it's going to be made public, Brother Yan has to work together." Mao Yixuan nodded, and picked up her phone to make a call to

    Mu Shen. As a result, Mu Shen's call came in the next second, and as soon as Mao Yixuan picked it up, Mu Shen's broken roar came in from the opposite side: "Mao Yixuan! Did Yan Ming ask you to have sex with his teacher!!!!"

    " ??" Mao Yixuan was taken aback, "No, no. I was trying to find Brother Yan through you!"

    Mu Shen sneered: "Why are you looking for me? That kid doesn't even see me as a manager! !!"

    "Huh?" Mao Yixuan didn't know why Mu Shen suddenly said this.

    Mu Shen also realized that Mao Yixuan and Shi Ran didn't know anything, so he could only sneer again, and said, "Look at the trending searches by yourself." Then he hung up the phone with a bang.

    The sound didn't sound like hanging up the phone, it sounded like dropping the phone.

    Even though Mao Yixuan didn't turn on the speakerphone, Shi Ran still heard Mu Shen's words clearly, opened the hot search on Weibo, and found that the first post on the top of the page #凯明Published Marriage News# was on the list.

    There are also similar topics neatly listed below.

    Then switch back to her Weibo page, and Shi Ran, who usually closes private messages, doesn't read them, but she can still see the skyrocketing number of fans and comment forwarding. Not even wanting to open it, Shi Ran directly called up Yan Ming's Weibo, and found that the latest one was directly on the top.

    @燕明: [Refuting the rumors, Ranran is my wife. @师染[picture][picture]]

    The two pictures are the outer shell and the inner page of the red book. In the photo, both of them are wearing white shirts, smiling brightly. Among them, the smile on Yan Ming's face was a little more obvious, but for some reason, he was obviously the most handsome face in Asia, but at this moment he looked like a real dog.