Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    But Shi Ran didn't notice Yan Ming.

    When she came back to her senses, she only heard the exclamation of the people next to her: "Just now, that was Yan Ming! Oh my god, he is so handsome! Did he also come to shoot?" So handsome

    ? Is it as handsome as Nie Junnan?

    "That's right, but it shouldn't be "Xiuli"... Oh, it's really handsome, but I don't know why, Ying Yingdi Yan doesn't seem very happy!"

    Not happy? Who else provoked him, Yan Dayingdi?

    "Alas, just now, the aura of Emperor Yan! Two meters eight! I can do it!!! I just walked too fast, otherwise I want to go up and ask for an autograph!" Who can

    ? who can? Who has her face to Nie Junnan? !

    At this time, Nie Junnan also turned his head to look at the door. Although Yan Ming had already left, even if he stayed for a while, the degree of discussion aroused was not comparable to that of him. Therefore, a faint envy flashed in Nie Junnan's eyes, and then he turned around and said to the staff: "Then go make up.

    " Followed Nie Junnan to the dressing room.

    Shi Ran watched Nie Junnan go away, smacked his lips reluctantly, and Mao Yixuan next to him was very surprised: "You really like Nie Junnan?"

    Shi Ran gave Mao Yixuan a look: "How can you say you like Yangou?"

    Mao Yixuan: Meow meow?

    What should it be called?

    However, Mao Yixuan did not discuss this issue with Shiran, because at this time the photographer was ready and asked everyone to stand in front of the background cloth and start to pose.

    First is a group photo of 12 people, then grouped in twos and threes for group shooting, and finally each member has a photo alone - but how many photos can appear in the magazine at the end depends on the level of each person's hard photos .

    It's just that Shi Ran has been a hot topic these days, so the photographer also focused on taking care of Shi Ran, which made several members envious and jealous, because as far as the photographer's attitude is concerned, Shi Ran's photos are definitely indispensable in magazines up.

    Even for Shi Ran, this matter was quite torturous - even when she was practicing martial arts before, she was not as uncomfortable as she is now!

    Then she heard the photographer say: "Come out in a comfortable position."

    Shi Ran took a stride on the spot.

    Of course, within two seconds of the horse stance, she immediately realized that it was impossible for her to shoot this, but if she changed her movements drastically, it would appear that her appearance just now was too shabby.

    So Shi Ran immediately stood up straight and shifted his center of gravity, raised one hand to support his chin, and the other hand supported the elbow of this hand, and said deeply: "Yes." The photographer praised: "Perfect!

    Intellectual Wind!" Then he clicked and took several pictures in succession.

    Shiran: "..."

    Intellectual wind...just intellectual wind.

    After her solo photo was taken, Nie Junnan had already changed and came out.

    At this time, Chris, who was waiting at the side, also walked up, ready to shoot.

    Nie Junnan took a couple of photos with Chris. The photographer also gave full play to his talents and posed several pose demonstrations for the two of them with a scale that Jinjiang could not write.