Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Yan Zhongming didn't know about the conflict between Shi Ran and Ling Yuan, how could Yan Ming not know? Plus Ling Yuan's time... It was indeed his mistake.

    People always want to avoid their own mistakes, especially those that can be said to be...boring, so he wanted to stop Yan Zhongming from breaking the news: "Director Yan, shouldn't it be time to film Nie Junnan's scene?"

    However, Yan Zhongming was puzzled: "Hey, am I the director or are you? No need, you let me finish talking to Xiao Ran." This address directly changed from Shi Ran to Xiao Ran.

    Shi Ran nodded at the chicken pecking rice beside him: "That's right! Senior Yan, let me listen to more about Director Yan's experience!" The

    business smile on Yan Ming's face froze again.

    Yan Zhongming has already continued: "That time I was stuffed with a script for a micro movie called "Heartbeat". It was about a love story between a girl with congenital heart disease and a man she met by chance during a journey. Have you ever seen it?"

    Shi Ran must have never watched it, but she knows about this micro movie. "Heartbeat" is Ling Yuan's debut work. It seems that the micro-movie is not a high starting point, but because of the excellent plot and strong production lineup, this work is still quite popular. By the way, Ling Yuan also gained a lot of popularity ——It's just that the director of "Heartbeat" in the official announcement is not Yan Zhongming at all.

    "The book is pretty good, and Ah Ming also invested, but the main producer is Yuling Entertainment, and then the producer put a newcomer, Ling Yuan." "I thought Yuling's vision was always good

    , In addition, A Ming also participated in the investment, so I took it. But Ling Yuan, although her acting skills are not bad, she just has no aura." "

    Aura is a mysterious thing, but it can be cultivated, plus A Ming had a lot of free time, so I asked him to help me take the time to teach Ling Yuan how to act."

    Speaking of this, Yan Zhongming had an almost angry look on his face: "If you want me to say that Ah Ming has a good temper, he taught Ling Yuan patiently and meticulously. I don't know how many times better than your fast food teaching, but I Seeing that she didn’t come to act at all, she seemed to come to pick up men! Ah Ming taught her and forgot in a blink of an eye. I filmed for half a month, and she performed worse every time. She almost didn’t stick her eyeballs to Ah Ming On Ming, he acted blindly. Even if it was you, you were acting with Nie Junnan, and Ling Yuan was simply licking Yan Ming with acting."

    These words... can be said to be penetrating.

    "Then I won't do it," Yan Zhongming snorted, "Let Yuling change the director herself, I can't afford to take care of this aunt!" "

    This..." The other people who were listening to Gua were silent Shrunk a bit. Yuling is the company of the Ling family, how could it not be possible to not praise Ling Yuan, the young lady of the Ling family? Besides, now that Ling Yuan is filming "Ruan Stone" next door, if this melon gets out, how will they survive after hearing about it?

    Only Shi Ran echoed enthusiastically: "That's right! Director Yan is a man of integrity!" It turns out that she is still on the same front as her!

    "Hmph!" Yan Zhongming snorted, glanced at the few people who were anxious about their future, and said, "Okay, look at you guys! Go, go, filming!" Wen Xi and Nie Junnan quickly let

    go Tone, go to filming.

    After a few days, the production crew began to receive news from Reuters one after another.