Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    But no matter how angry Qiu Yaya is and how fast she is, it will be the next day when she arrives in Nancheng after spending almost ten hours. At this time, Shiyuan had already been locked up. While Yan Ming and Ling Ye expressed their hope that the procuratorate would file a public prosecution as soon as possible, they also organized a strong team of lawyers to file a lawsuit against the Jing Group.

    The idea of ​​suing Jing was proposed by Shi Ran a long time ago. When she read the original book, she remembered that Jing Chen had actually done a lot of dirty things, but no one had evidence. But ever since she knew that Jing Chen and Shi Yuan were hooking up, she felt that she could probably start from this direction. No one sued before, that's because Jing Chen acted in secrecy, but if he could predict his certain movements in advance, the matter would not be certain.

    Even if the direction of the world has changed since Shi Ran drove Shi Yuan to Jing Chen's side, it is unlikely to affect the entire Jing family's strategic layout.

    Nie Junnan even added a kick, because he had some evidence that his mother was killed by Jing Chen. Back then, he knew that even if he appealed with these things, he would not be able to sue Jing Chen, so he kept them all the time. It happens to be able to indirectly prove one point - Shi Ran's brake was done by Jing Chen, not Shi Yuan.

    This point can also be deduced from what Shi Yuan explained to the driver.

    In short, from this perspective, neither Jing Chen nor Shi Yuan will be able to stand up. It's just that Shi Yuan was arrested on the spot, and it will take time to locate Jing Chen. But since it is confirmed that the two are almost cool, there is no need to worry too much. After all, dogs can jump over walls in anxiety, and Shi Yuan can kill people.

    However, during this time, Yan Ming, Shi Ran and others have reduced the number of trips, even if they go out, they should be more cautious, just in case. But fortunately, they also spent half a month safely. Just before "Deity" was about to be released worldwide, and Shi Ran and Yan Ming had to travel around the world, Jing Chen had already been locked down by the police and was about to be arrested.

    A day later, the news came that Jing Chen had been arrested and would be extradited to China soon.

    At that time, Yan Ming and Shi Ran packed their bags and prepared to go to the United States to attend the premiere of "Deity". "Attracted a lot of exposure.

    Now that Jing Chen has been arrested, the final danger has also been lifted. Shi Ran and Yan Ming have no worries and are completely relaxed. They can treat this global roadshow as a tour.     After more than half a month of road show promotion, "Deity" has been released for a while, and soon the global box office of the first two weeks has broken 1 billion dollars. If this trend continues, it may break through the history of the global movie box office. Top ten In any case, "Deity" must have a place in the top three global box office this year, and it is even possible to win the top three.     And many viewers in China went to see "Deity", especially under the premise that Yan Ming and Shi Ran were the absolute leading actors and important supporting roles, many netizens who were not so interested in this foreign blockbuster also bought tickets to watch it. , and then, probably really fragrant.     [My day woo woo woo I beat Landen and Diana! ! ! ! Kate is a dick! ! ! ! ]     Kate is the female deputy who actually has emotional entanglements with Landen, and is also the second female lead of "Deity". She is a plump and charming blonde beauty.     [What kind of ending is this? ? Diana was destroyed by Landen himself, and finally Landen also committed suicide? The spicy chicken director handed over the ending without killing! ! ! 】    In the end, the ending of "Deity" is still open. Andrew perfectly framed the last shot at the moment when Landen closed his eyes and swung sharp shards at himself, and before that Landen's men were about to come to him. So the suspense remains - will Landen be found, and will he be rescued?     no one knows.