Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Shi Ran was still in a daze, thinking that he didn't seem to have heard of Nie Junnan's recent trip to the imperial capital, right?

    Mao Yixuan said a few words to herself, but she didn't get Shi Ran's response. Finally, she turned her head strangely and said, "What's wrong? Ranran, why are you so dazed?"

    Shi Ran searched in his mind, but really didn't think about it It seems that Nie Junnan has announced that he will come to the imperial capital-she remembers that after "Emperor" was finished half a month ago, someone mentioned Nie Junnan's future itinerary at the banquet-it seems that there is a big production here to talk to him Contact, in order to cooperate with the other party, so maybe the next month will be relatively free and will not run around. At most, I will pick up some small events and attend.

    So now he should still be in the rest period?

    Mao Yixuan managed to spare one of the hands holding the big and small bags to touch Shi Ran: "Ranran?"

    Shi Ran finally came back to his senses and replied, "Ah? What did you just say?"

    "..." Mao Yixuan could only Repeatedly, "I said, it seems that the place where Shi Yuan lives now is near here?"

    Is it?

    Shi Ran suddenly looked back, and at this time Nie Junnan's back had almost disappeared into the crowd, but it seemed that the direction Nie Junnan was walking before was not in the shopping mall.

    "What are you looking at, Ranran?" Mao Yixuan asked.

    "I seem to have seen Nie Junnan just now." Shi Ran said.

    "???" Mao Yixuan's face was confused, "Why do you only have Nie Junnan's face in your mind? Let me tell you, Shi Yuan, you only have Nie in your eyes..." She suddenly got stuck in the middle of her sentence - Nie Junnan had talked to

    Nie Junnan before. She also knew that Shi Yuan had cooperated.

    "Wait, if you read correctly and I remember correctly, that is to say, when Nie Junnan's latest announcements should be in Nancheng, he appeared at her residence in the imperial capital at the juncture of Shiyuan's accident just now. Nearby?" Mao Yixuan widened her eyes in disbelief.

    At this time, the car that came to pick them up stopped on the side of the road. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them. Shi Ran got into the car first, and when Mao Yixuan got into the car, he immediately threw the shopping bag on the car seat angrily: "This grandson is here again!" Do you want to have trouble with Shiyuan?"

    Shi Ran didn't dare to come to a conclusion, but there was a little regret in his heart: "Sure enough, he only has a face to see?"

    Mao Yixuan was still indignant: "Damn! What did he think? It's my fault Still thinking that you like his face, and after discussing with Brother Shen, you agreed to release a collaboration single with him!" "

    What?" Shi Ran was taken aback, "Cooperation single?"

    Mao Yixuan heard Shi Ran's unbelievable Voice, just remembered that I hadn't told the other party: "Oh, it was a temporary decision last night. Nie Junnan is going to release a single EP to give back to fans. They are going to shoot a MV. There are girls in this EP. The chorus part, so I invited you to cooperate. After discussing with Brother Shen, I thought it was pretty good, so I agreed. But you were already asleep at that time yesterday, so I forgot to tell you." "...If it was

    n't How long will it take you to remember after seeing him just now?"

    Mao Yixuan waved her hand nonchalantly: "Oh, it's not important, anyway, you will know before you start recording."