Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    The Tokyo International Film Festival, a grand event in the film industry, Yan Yingdi is also eligible to participate-in fact, he won the Best Actor at this film festival five years ago. , The invitation letter is just a matter of lip service, or there is no need for an invitation letter. Seeing his face, he probably confessed and sent it in.

    So Yingying Emperor moved his lips, and the organizer Pidianpidian sent over the invitation letter for one person.

    Yes, this time Shiran once again rejected her husband's request to attend together.

    Although she almost agreed under all kinds of soft and hard ways.

    But if there is no, there is no, maybe this is her inexplicable principle?

    However, Yan Ming always felt that he had already seen the hope of getting a title.

    So he prepared happily, and then sadly found out that his wife had even bought a different flight to avoid suspicion. And this time, although he avoided suspicion and rejected the invitation from the jury, he was still the highest-level invited guest. Even if he was on the red carpet, he would not be able to meet Shi Ran. Even because he was sure to be a guest, the media would definitely pay attention to it, so this During the film festival schedule that lasted for a little more than a week, he probably didn't have much chance to get in touch with Shi Ran.

    After all, the hotel booked by the crew of "Shaoguang" is not in the same direction as the hotel where the old man stayed as a guest.

    It's a real pity.

    The two flew to Tokyo one after the other, seemingly indifferent on the surface, Shi Ran concentrated on preparing the red carpet shirt, while Yan Ming was relatively indifferent, buying a suit of two hundred yuan and wearing it would make everyone feel tall In the end, Shi Ran, who was extremely angry because of this imbalance, finally found a chance to punish Yan Yingdi - she ran into Nie Junnan in the hotel where she was staying.

    It doesn't seem like a coincidence.

    Because Nie Junnan was invited here as the leading actor of "Emperor".

    "Emperor" has swept the Golden Lotus Awards in China, and it will not be too weak abroad, so I also participated in the film festival here, but probably because the commercial atmosphere is still strong, so it was not shortlisted for the main competition unit, but it can also Competing for other awards, if Shi Ran hadn't participated in "Shaoguang", there is a high probability that she would come as the second female in "Emperor".

    So she actually knew that Nie Junnan had come to Tokyo, and even heard Yan Zhongming mention that the two film crews stayed in the same hotel, but she had never met Nie Junnan before. This encounter was indeed a coincidence, but it also made her eyes shine.

    But it's just a flash.

    Even though Nie Junnan's face is still pleasing to the eye, both Shi Ran and Nie Junnan are well aware of the level of jealousy of Yingying Emperor Yan, so even if it is just such a chance encounter, Shi Ran's eyes are bright, and then he provocatively shouted revenge. He said "Brother Nan", and then Nie Junnan trembled in fright and left by himself.

    timid.

    Shi Ran curled her lips regretfully, completely forgetting how the actor Yan's double standard would treat Nie Junnan coldly like an autumn wind sweeping away fallen leaves, and how he would treat herself warmly like a spring breeze. She just turned around and took Mao Yixuan's hand next to her, seriously Advised: "Xuanxuan, remember to report to Yan Ming and explain clearly how excited I was when I saw Nie Junnan, you know?