Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Shi Ran's inexplicably disappointed eyes only lasted for a short moment, but Ling Jingxi still keenly caught it: "What kind of eyes are you?!

    " Did you come with me? He sat in your seat when the movie was shown today!" "He

    came with Su Xitong," Ling Jingxi said with a natural tone, "I told him that my seat is the best place to experience the movie. , you can change it with him."

    "And he just agreed?" Shi Ran was a little skeptical, always thinking that Shen Yujie didn't look like such a silly and sweet guy.

    "Oh, he was reluctant at first," Ling Jingxi added slowly, "I think he and Yan Ming seem to have a good relationship, so he said I was Yan Ming's uncle, and Yan Ming carried the , and he agreed."

    "???"

    Shi Ran realized that Shen Yujie was not as silly and sweet as he looked, but he was much more silly and sweet than he looked! ! !

    "What do you mean?" Ling Jingxi looked puzzled, "Didn't I ask you last time if you could introduce me? If you said no, I'll do it myself!" Shi Ran was almost caught by

    him Then he laughed angrily: "I mean, you don't want to harm others? Are you calling this a disaster? Let me tell you that Tongtong is not as cunning as you are. If you chase someone and want to get rid of her then you will be fine." It's so simple! I won't even say that her family is not comparable to your previous girlfriends, but Yan Ming and I won't let it go!" Ling Jingxi blinked, and seemed to finally start to seriously think about

    the teacher. The seriousness of Ran's words: "Really?"

    "Her father is Su Feng! Don't you know about Su's real estate?" Shi Ran sneered.

    Su's real estate is a well-known large enterprise in the country, especially in the past few years, it has grown rapidly by taking advantage of the east wind of economic development. In recent years, because of Su Xitong's own professional reason, he has also started to contact the entertainment industry. Compared with Ling The family is not much different, given how much Su Feng treats Su Xitong as a treasure, if Ling Jingxi really gives up on him, it is estimated that the two behemoths will start head-to-head.

    Although Ling Jingxi has a playful heart, he will not be ambiguous about things that should be serious and serious. In the past, even though girlfriends changed one after another, they were all easy to get together and easy to break up. As for rank or status, for the face of the Ling family, they won't say much.

    Of course, Ling Jingxi also has a bottom line and principles, and will never force her.

    But it is obvious that Su Xitong cannot be shaken for such a small amount of money or the Ling family's status.

    Thinking of this, Shi Ran's tone softened: "Ling Jingxi, you like to play before, and my uncle and aunt have never expressed their opinions, but if you want to impress Tongtong, you'd better marry her and love her forever Determined."

    Ling Jingxi opened his mouth, but no words came out.

    Obviously, he is also aware of the seriousness of this matter, and began to consider these things Shi Ran said.

    At the dining table, Su Xitong and the others were already calling for Shi Ran and Ling Jingxi to come over. Shi Ran glanced at his cousin who had been caught in a battle between heaven and man, didn't say anything to provoke him, and said yes and left.

    Yan Ming has already prepared the seasoning for Shi Ran, and put in a lot of dishes. The red soup and the clear soup are half and half——Although Shi Ran is a heavy taste lover, he is an artist after all. In order to maintain his figure and skin condition, It is better to eat less heavy oil and spicy things.