Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The Wangfei NPC was rushed up and hugged by Shi Ran with a dazed face, and she was a little dazed and hadn't reacted yet.

    Then Shi Ran asked: "Are you the princess?"

    The NPC nodded, thinking that Shi Ran should jump away in fright.

    However, Shi Ran hugged the NPC even more pleasantly: "Oh, no wonder your skin is so good! It really is a natural beauty!"

    The NPC was stunned for a moment: Wait, why are you boasting?

    However, Shi Ran turned on the mode of chattering and chanting, and basically a Kua Kua group went online.

    "Sister, your beauty is real!"

    "Can you teach me how you usually take care of yourself? Alas, Xuanxuan pressures me every day to apply masks, masks, masks, and masks. I'm almost becoming a mask girl!"

    "Come on sister, let's take a selfie together! You don't have a mobile phone in ancient times? It's okay, I'll come and I will come!" "Oh, my

    god, the photos can't bear your beauty!"

    "Really sister, look, today I I’m scared to get acne! Look, you don’t have acne, so I’m envious!!”

    After the last bragging, the NPC was already a little flustered, and almost forgot that he was at work, and started to take selfies with Shiran in a concave shape.

    After a set of photos came out, Shi Ran reckoned that the NPC's vigilance had dropped, and finally opened his mouth to probe—"Sister, what are you doing here?" The

    NPC froze, and finally remembered that he had come to work.

    She thought about her lines for a while, and before she had time to say it, Shi Ran spoke angrily.

    "Ah, I see! Sister, you must have come to seek revenge on the offspring of the dog prince!"

    There was nothing wrong with this, so the NPC nodded, and the resentment crawled out of his face again.

    "But Ran Wei is dead, sister, is Song Yiming the descendant of Lord Dog?"

    The NPC shook his head, and his expression became terrifying: "Ran's family is endless, and I will never have peace..."

    Shi Ran clapped vigorously: "Well said!"

    NPC: ? ? ?

    But no matter how many black question marks she has in her heart, the NPC still has to reveal the information according to the instructions of the director team: "But someone wants to sacrifice your blood to me... Once successful, the curse will be forced to stop... and you... I will also go with me..."

    Shiran was excited in his heart, and finally got to the point: "Then how can we solve it? I will arrest Yu Yuyu... oh no... Song Yiming and beat you up?" This...

    big But you don't have to...

    "If you can escape before Maoshi passes, the person who arranged the altar will naturally be killed by me."

    Seeing that Shi Ran was already sharpening his sword to find someone, the NPC quickly threw out the answer—Wan What if Yu Yuyu was beaten up?

    Only then did Shi Ran realize why the previous door was locked.

    "Then why didn't the proprietress warn us that we can't leave the villa during this time?"

    "From Zishi to Maoshi, the yin energy in the world is the strongest, and our power is the strongest."