Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    It must be too late to run. If they fail, the whole mission will be for naught. Wen Xi can still get 15 beads. If they are robbed, they will basically miss the victory.

    Almost without any thought, the second Wen Xi raised his hand, Shi Ran turned around and rushed over, pulled Nie Junnan who was closest to him, and rushed towards Wen Xi's direction.

    Her timing was very good, just at the moment when the "ammunition" in the water gun in Wen Xi's hand was fired, she led Nie Junnan and rushed up to block the hole of the gun like a martyr, with a tragic and tragic momentum.

    Three seconds later, Wen Xi, who was out of ammunition and food, put down the water gun in his hand, and looked at Nie Junnan in bewilderment and surprise.

    Nie Junnan, who looked noble and handsome in a white brocade robe, is now covered in dripping water stains, while Shi Ran next to him and Yan Ming and Yu Yuyu behind him are unscathed.

    At this time, Shi Ran also stood up from the fallen position, patted Nie Junnan on the shoulder, and said with a grateful look on his face, "Thank you, Brother Nie!" The

    corner of Nie Junnan's mouth twitched: "No thanks." In fact, he didn't really want to be thanked. .

    At this time, the broadcast sounded again: "The leader of the rebel army, Nie Junnan, was attacked, and the energy ball of the rebel army was taken away."

    The water gun in Wen Xi's hand was out of water, and it was too late to refill it to attack Yan Ming's side, so she Instead of filling the water, he walked towards Nie Junnan and stretched out his hand: "Brother Nie, give me the energy ball."

    Nie Junnan took out his bag dissatisfied.

    It was at this time that the referee behind shouted: "It's time."

    Yan Ming and Yu Yuyu, who had tensed up, relaxed. Yan Ming went to the referee to ask for the bag containing the rewards, opened it and counted it. , no more, no less, exactly 5 pieces.

    After he finished counting the beads in front of the camera, the director team who saw the situation in the studio also released the broadcast of "The game is over, the royal family wins".

    In the end Nie Junnan was dumbfounded: "Is that why I'm so cold?"

    Wen Xi counted the energy balls in his hand, and pouted regretfully: "A Nan, why don't you work harder to find a few more? Otherwise, I will win." "I'm not all exploited by

    you Is it?"

    Wen Xi paused: "It makes sense."

    Nie Junnan wanted to say a few more words, but unexpectedly Wen Xi's words changed: "You deserve it."

    "..." Nie Junnan had already refused with a constipated expression on his face. Do not have any form of communication with Wen Xi.

    In the end, the whole program was played in half an hour, and the recording of the last episode of this season ended. Originally, the "Emperor" crew wanted to take this opportunity to have a dinner or something, but since "The Cage" has already been booked After leaving the restaurant, they didn't go out alone, but had a meal with them.

    Everyone chatted very happily, and they all asked about each other's future arrangements. Shi Ran also mentioned his upcoming album, and there may be an audition in the future.

    After this meal, Shi Ran had two days to rest, but after these two days passed, she received the script from Su Xitong.

    Although on the surface she still has an audition process to go, but as long as there is no major problem with her performance, then the heroine of "Tingting Like a Cover" is her own. So Su Xitong was not ambiguous, and directly sent the complete script, and of course it was marked that this was the first version of the content, and there would definitely be changes in the future.