Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    After one night, Shi Ran's only certain memory is probably that she was tossed and turned over and over again, and she was completely confused about how this process ended in the end.

    In short, when she woke up for the last time, she found that her house had been changed into pajamas, but the mess in some places had not been cleaned up, and the ambiguous traces in the mess were faintly visible.

    She turned her face embarrassingly, just bumped into the man's chest.

    ... more embarrassing.

    Film Emperor Yan firmly stretched out an arm to wrap her around her, but didn't move again: "Go to sleep."

    Shi Ran opened her eyes and thought for a while, why she didn't resist at such a critical moment as to why her force value was no worse than Yan Ming's. In the end, because I was too tired and sleepy, I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again, it was almost the afternoon of the next day.

    And her husband also changed into normal clothes, caring and guarding the bedside. There was still a cold breakfast on the small table not far away. At the end of last night, those things that he glanced at had been swept away. The room was as tidy and clean as a standard for a straight single man with a cleanliness obsession - although it was not the case at all.

    Film Emperor Yan has no obsession with cleanliness, is not single, and is still 18,000 times away from a straight man.

    Seeing that Shi Ran had woken up, Yan Ming immediately leaned forward to greet her, helped her sit up, and fed her with a cup of warm water, which almost made Shi Ran wonder if she had suddenly become disabled—but one thing to say, she is really not very well right now. Comfortable. So when enjoying the service of "Xiao Mingzi", she felt very at ease.

    After staying in the port city for two days, Shi Ran rushed to the mountain city alone.

    The crew of "Shaoguang" has officially wrapped up. This time there will be an official wrap-up banquet, and there may be media coming. It is impossible for Shi Ran to disappear and not show up. Besides, Shi Ran has no reason not to come back to participate after finishing all business matters, so in Mao Yixuan She flew back quietly under the cover of her husband, and the two of them returned to Nancheng together after dinner.

    At this time, Yan Ming had successfully packed Shi Ran's things from the apartment to his mansion. So even if they go home, Mao Yixuan can only branch off with Shiran. Fortunately, the Ling's mansion is in the same direction as Yan Ming's residence.

    Since there is no schedule for the rest of this month, Shi Ran just stayed in Yan Ming's house—oh, it should be called home now.

    In short, this holiday at home is very pleasant, very relaxed and leisurely, there is no roar of the director, no endless scripts and lines to memorize, the only regret is that since the day Shi Ran flew back from the mountain city, her husband began to be special. Keen to explore the mysteries of life with her, if the measures had not been in place, Shi Ran even suspected that Yan Ming was just trying to tie her up with pregnancy.

    Just 10 days after she died, the 2021 Spring/Summer Fashion Week officially kicked off, still in the old order, New York, London, Milan, Paris. Of course, the focus of Shiyan is naturally New York and Paris, London and Milan It's basically a cutscene, the kind used for honeymoon travel with my husband.     But now these four cities are also lively, there are many Chinese thieves, she and Yan Ming are also well-known, and it will be a big news if anyone catches them at that time—so it’s a honeymoon trip, and they basically travel in hotels .     When the last stop was in Paris—I don’t know what kind of magical buff this is—in short, Shiyuan started acting like a demon again.     It was the end of September at this time, and the second season of "The Cage" had already started broadcasting. Shi Yuan became active again as a resident MC, and the four resident MCs of "The Cage" were originally Yunjiao, Yu Yuyu, Ding Hanrui and Shi Ran, among them, Yunjiao is the first brother of Lumang TV. He promotes this variety show himself, and it is impossible not to be on it. Yu Yuyu is the talent responsible for the two-year limited boy group UNI. Now UNI has not disbanded, but the deadline is approaching, and the limited agent Naturally, the company is desperately trying to squeeze out the remaining commercial value, so Yu Yuyu is not qualified to refuse the invitation.     Even Ding Hanrui, who is a comedian, doesn't worry about this restriction, but her husband Director Tan signed a contract long ago to be the chief director of the program group. No matter what, he can't let him go, so she can't leave.