Chapter 72

Chapter 72

At the beginning of February, Shi Ran flew to New York, USA.

Because of her status as a newly popular actress and her return to the Ling family not long ago, all the four major fashion weeks invited her to watch the show. The release order of the four major fashion weeks starts from New York, followed by London, Milan, and the last stop is Paris. Because they are basically held one after another within a month, the time for Shiran is also particularly rushed.

After ten hours of long-distance flight, even if you buy a first-class ticket, it is actually very tiring. Before the plane started to land, Shiran went to change another set of clothes - in order to ensure fashion during this trip, Ling Ye specially hired a top-notch styling team for her, and the clothes even filled several closets - wait back After getting to her seat and asking to fasten her seat belt, she took out her cosmetics and began to touch up makeup against the clock to make sure that she could appear in her most radiant image when she arrived at JFK Airport in New York. In order to make it easier for jet lag, the flight Shiran chose arrived at the local evening. After taking her team out of the airport and getting into the car prepared by the Ling family, Shiran was on the spot. Collapsed and collapsed on the seat. When entering the hotel room, Mao Yixuan was half-carrying and half-dragging him in. After struggling to throw the person onto the big bed in the luxury suite, Mao Yixuan checked the time on her mobile phone, recalled the message she received when she got off the plane, and turned to go out after making sure she was right. Shi Ran lay on the bed and groaned twice. After realizing that her best friend really left so ruthlessly, she could only stand up by herself. With only a sliver of faith, she wanted to get up and remove her makeup. Who knew that half of her body was still on the bed Before he left, he heard a "beep" from the door, and then the door handle was turned, and someone strode in. "You still have a little conscience..." Shi Ran was so angry that he thought it was Mao Yixuan who had abandoned him, and then returned. Who knew that Lazy opened half of her eyelids, only to find that the figure standing in front of her was tall and tall, and in the next second a handsome face magnified, and the man's breath directly rushed over her body.

"...Well... why are you here?" Shi Ran softened after being kissed so badly, and asked in a vague tone while responding one after another. Yan Ming left Nancheng two days ago. I heard that a Hollywood director wanted to cast him in a new movie, and Yan Ming had already won a grand slam in China and won many foreign trophies, but he hadn't tried Oscar yet. So this is indeed a great opportunity, so Yan Ming didn't hesitate too much, and flew directly to the United States to discuss cooperation. Shi Ran vaguely recalled the whereabouts that Yan Ming had reported to her before, and finally realized a little belatedly-oh, he should indeed be in the United States. Yan Ming obviously didn't expect that Shi Ran would forget him just like a prosperous husband forgetting his wife after two days of absence. I froze for a moment. The next moment, his anger was accurately conveyed to Shi Ran. "Hiss! You bit me dry forest demon?" The drowsiness that was originally very drowsy suddenly decreased to five points. Shi Ran pushed Yan Ming away with a jerk, and the whole person fell directly into the bed under the reaction force, and even articulated due to the pain. unclear. "What do you think?" Yan Ming's voice was deep, and the meaning of gnashing his teeth was almost self-evident. Shi Ran, who was slow to react, finally understood what her boyfriend meant. But she is really sleepy now, and she doesn't have the heart to talk to Yan Ming, so she can only answer in a daze, and then wave her hand to push her boyfriend aside: "Please let me go, I'm going to remove my makeup." Yan Ming was a little bit Dissatisfied, he wanted to break him back, but he sighed again when he saw Shi Ran's swaying footsteps, followed him, and pushed him to the chair in front of the dressing table: "Sit for a while, I'll Help you." Shi Ran's already chaotic consciousness only grasped the word "snoop for a while", out of the extreme yearning for this behavior, she closed her eyes without hesitation, raised her face obediently and let Yan Ming do it. After Yan Ming wiped Shi Ran's face clean, Shi Ran had already fallen asleep.

Looking at the time, it was already late at night, so Yan Ming didn't call Shi Ran up again, but picked him up and put him on the bed, covered him with the quilt, and stood in front of the bed for a while after being tucked tightly , sighed again, and pressed the person into his arms hard, before turning around and leaving in big strides.

When Shiran opened her eyes the next day, the sky was bright, and the room was empty and there was no one else. If she hadn't made sure that her makeup was clean when she got up and looked in the mirror, she must have suspected that she had a dream about Yan Ming's visit last night.

After taking a bath in the bathroom and changing clothes, Mao Yixuan came in with the styling team to put on makeup for her.

Because time is running out, and she has to strive for as many opportunities to appear on camera as possible, so Mao Yixuan has a tight schedule for her. There is a show to watch this afternoon, and now I have to get the styling done quickly. After lunch, I will go to the show field.

Today is Shiran's first official debut. After discussion, the team also wanted to prepare an eye-catching look. Finally, they chose a black dress and long dress, decorated with broken diamonds, although the layout is slightly exaggerated. It's a bit darker, but it's definitely enough to catch the eye, and Shiran is a standard cool white skin, and the black fabric complements her elegant and deep eyebrows. With retro flaming red lips, standing there will definitely kill countless films. After putting on makeup and changing clothes, Shiran stood up and turned around to make sure that the clothes fit correctly. Mao Yixuan had already raised her mobile phone and clicked several pictures beside her, and she still sighed: "My God, Ranran, you look so beautiful ...It's amazing! When you were in Moon before, Liu Ai's position for you was to send you in the opposite direction..." Shi Ran raised her eyebrows after hearing this, but she hadn't heard the name Liu Ai for a long time. That's right, after all, Ms. Liu Ai, her former manager, Ms. Addy, has been completely silent since her real identity was officially revealed. It is estimated that she should be quite comfortable in prison. However, Addy also caused a lot of harm to Mao Yixuan at that time. Now that Addy is mentioned suddenly, will it be uncomfortable?

Just thinking about how to ask tactfully, Mao Yixuan suddenly came up and asked in an ambiguous whisper: "What did Brother Yan do to you last night? I don't think you have anything on you. The battle situation is not ideal?

" Angrily: "I haven't said you yet! Collaborating with the enemy and traitorous country, right! Let him in! Are you not afraid that something will happen to me?" "How can it be

called collaborating with the enemy and traitorous country?" I'm alone, I'm just working for the boss. Besides the relationship between you two, I'm at most worried about your pregnancy, well, I've got the umbrella ready." Shi Ran followed

Mao Yixuan's gaze, and really saw a box of unspeakable "Nothing! Nothing happened."

"Look at you, why are you so angry?" Mao Yixuan waved her hand to call for a professional photographer, "Come on, let's go to the hotel corridor to take a set!"

Shi Ran flipped Rolling her eyes, she held her skirts and waited for the team in front to hula out before leaving, but she didn't expect Mao Yixuan to grab her again before she reached the door, with a sneaky look on her face: "Wait, brother Yan can't do it, can he? "

The author has something to say: I'm sorry that things are too late today!