Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye August has passed. In September, "The Cage" was officially broadcast simultaneously on Lumang TV and Fan TV, and received rave reviews. The popularity of the four regular MCs rose a lot, and the news of the marriage between Director Tan and Ding Hanrui was also announced. attracted a lot of attention.

    And September is also a very busy month for Shiran. The popularity of "The Cage" has made Lumang TV and Fan TV start to step up planning for the second season. At the same time, the recording of this season has also been rushed. As for the schedule, 4 episodes of the originally scheduled 12 episodes have been recorded in August, and 6 episodes will be recorded in September. In this way, only two episodes will be recorded in October, which can free up more free time for the MC.     At the same time, Shiran's new album is named "Broken Cocoon", and it has also been officially put into production. Because it is scheduled to be officially released on Shiran's 24th birthday in mid-October, the production cycle of the entire album is only about one month , naturally had to work overtime to catch up, about half a month to record songs and half a month to shoot MV, followed by intensive post-production and announcement, so she was very busy throughout September.     But fortunately, the whole month of September passed, and everything went smoothly.     By mid-October, the preparations for "Broken Cocoon" had been completed, and the publicity had begun overwhelmingly. As for "The Cage", the recording of 11 episodes has also been completed, and only the last episode is left.     This time the recording was in Nancheng, so there was no need for Shi Ran to fly around, as long as he arrived at the shooting location on the day of recording.     The recording of the last episode of "The Cage" happened to be on October 12th. The recording started at 10 o'clock in the morning, and it was expected to be completed on the same day.     This time at nine o'clock in the morning, Shi Ran finished dressing up slowly, and set off directly from home to the recording location.     The address given by the program team was an abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city. I heard that the part of the entire factory that had not been demolished was changed into a set by the program team, and the flying guests this time were also very mysterious, and they didn’t miss a single word. come out.     It was 9:45 when Shiran arrived, and after waiting for a few minutes, he and VJ were sent to an entrance of the factory.

    The room at the entrance was so dark that no light could be seen, and no other actions could be taken until the announcement in the room sounded, so Shi Ran could only sit on the ground and play with his fingers boredly.

    Fortunately, it didn't take long before a cold machine voice sounded in the room: "Hello players, welcome to the Dayu Dynasty. Now the Dayu Dynasty is raging with war, and the world is dying. In order not to cause more harm to the people, the royal family and the rebels It is decided in the organ city to decide the winner by means of competition. Now the leaders of the two forces are waiting for you in the organ city. You need to find the identity card to determine your own force, and finally help your side win. Now please enter from the room where you are. Trick City, the game begins."     Shi Ran had already got up from the ground and pushed open the door of the room, beckoning VJ to follow, but he didn't expect to hear something—— Da Yuchao? Royalty and rebels?     Isn't this the setting in "Emperor"?     It is impossible for "The Cage" to plagiarize other people's settings for no reason. There is only one possibility, and that is the guest of this episode, the crew of "The Empress"!     How come no one notified her?     Just at this time, the camera was facing her face, and with the help of a little bit of faint light coming in from the open door, it happened to be able to capture her bewildered and stunned expression.     Later, when the show was broadcast, a bunch of subtitles similar to "What did I hear, you came out to play without me?" matched with her little expression, the sense of variety is indeed full.     "Did I hear you right?" Shi Ran turned around and asked VJ with self-doubt, and VJ also shook the camera from side to side very honestly, which means, you heard me right.     "Is the "Emperor" crew here?"     VJ shut up, unable to reveal the guest's information.     "Okay, I'll go find it myself." Shi Ran smiled angrily, turned his head and pushed the door open forcefully, stomped his foot on the ground, and walked out with the attitude of a mafia collecting protection money, and he just made the six relatives deny him momentum.