Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Really noisy.

    Shi Ran turned off the phone with a cold face, then put the phone in her pocket, ready to continue looking for her movie theater.

    But as soon as the phone was put in, it started to vibrate desperately again.

    It's the person named "Mom" again!

    Shi Ran slammed down the phone and walked much faster.

    Then the phone started vibrating again.

    In the end, Shi Ran had to take out the phone and stared at the phone screen for a long time. In the end, he did not block the number, but connected again, and spoke before the woman on the other end of the phone yelled: "If you have something to say, talk about it. Put it on, or you won't be able to call me again."

    "You little bastard..." However, the other side didn't listen to Shi Ran's words, and opened their mouths to scold.

    "Du...beep...beep..."

    Shi Ran directly disconnected the phone again, and neatly pulled the other party into the blacklist.

    The world is finally quiet.

    ?

    Shi Ran was quiet for two minutes, but it was only two minutes, because two minutes later, the contact person of "Dad" in the phone note also called.

    Could it be that the woman called again after changing her mobile phone?

    She looked at it, and picked it up irritably: "Hello?"

    This time, it was a man on the other side, and to be honest, his voice sounded slightly obscene: "Shi Ran, didn't you say that there are guests at home today?" ? Why don't you come back?"

    What guest?

    Shi Ran froze for a moment.

    But soon she replied: "Really? I forgot. Where is it?"

    She didn't know where the "family" of the original owner lived.

    The man on the opposite side paused for a moment, as if it was a bit strange why Shi Ran asked this, but he quickly reported the address, and added at the end: "Hurry up!"

    Shi Ran said "Yes", hung up the phone, and sighed, My heart is sore...

    Can I get my movie ticket back?

    But compared to the movie, the most important thing is to meet the teachers and family for a while. So Shi Ran quickly rushed to the address mentioned by his "adoptive father".

    Shi Ran didn't bring a key, so when he got to the door, it was the man on the phone just now, that is, his adoptive father, who came to open the door. As soon as he saw Shi Ran, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he smiled and said: "You are back." The

    adoptive mother's voice snorted coldly from the living room: "Being a big star, it's different if you have airs. Damn girl Dare to hang up on my phone..."

    Shi Ran said directly: "Shut up if you can't speak."

    The adoptive mother choked with anger: "You!"

    At this moment, a strange woman's voice came from the living room: "I said sister-in-law, Is this how your family Shiran talks? Tsk tsk tsk... It's been a long time..."

    The implication is nothing more than satirizing Shiran's tutor.

    Who is this?

    The so-called guests?