Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Xiao Liang was half lying on the ground, still holding the kitten in one hand, and holding a bloody knife in the other.

    The kitten struggled non-stop, calling out mournfully, as if begging for help. The other cats that were lying nearby had already jumped away, their backs were arched high, and their mouths made a warning sound of "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooant

    Shi Ran's face was extremely ugly, she never expected that Xiaoliang, a child of seven or eight years old, would have such a twisted mind that he cut off the kitten's claws!

    She took two steps forward, just about to save the kitten, when the kitten struggled, it cut a cut in Xiaoliang's hand.

    Xiaoliang yelled "ah", and threw the kitten away fiercely. The kitten fell heavily on the ground, "meowed", and passed out immediately.

    At this time, Shi Ran finally rushed to Xiaoliang, snatched the knife from her hand, and then slapped Xiaoliang on the face without thinking: "This slap is my education for your parents. !"

    Xiao Liang got a slap on the face, and then yelled "Ah" again: "You dare to hit me! Bitch!" As she said that, she rushed towards Shi Ran, trying to snatch her knife go back.

    But Shi Ran avoided sideways lightly and skillfully, put away the knife in his hand, turned around and ran towards the kitten in a hurry.

    The kitten's broken foot was still bleeding. Shiran saw it, gritted his teeth, and tore open the hem of the skirt he was wearing. After wrapping it up briefly, the bleeding was barely stopped, and he checked the nearest pet with his mobile phone. The location of the hospital, and then carefully carried the kitten into his arms, picked up the broken paw, and rushed to the direction of the pet hospital.

    As for Xiaoliang who was still left where she was? Shi Ran just wanted to wish her to explode in place.

    After finally rushing to the hospital, Shi Ran had just sent the kitten into the operating room. Before Shi Ran had time to breathe a sigh of relief, Shi Chengzhong called. As soon as he got through, Fang Wenjing scolded her head and face: "Damn girl, why are you beating Xiaoliang? Did you know that Xiaoliang was scratched by a cat? How do you see my sister!"

    On the other end of the phone, there were faint voices of children yelling and women crying.

    Shi Ran rubbed the center of her brows, put the phone away first, thought for a while, and clicked the button to record the call.

    Then she said coldly: "Yeah, she was scratched by a cat, why don't you ask her what she did? She just cut off one of the kitten's paws." Fang Wenjing choked: "It's

    not Is it a cat? What’s the big deal! Is the cat’s life more important or the human

    ’s life?” “It’s the first time I know that a two-centimeter cut plus a slap can kill a person,” Shiran said in a sarcastic voice. "A few rabies vaccinations, oh, yes, I don't think she needs to be vaccinated anymore. She is already crazier than rabies, and it is useless." At this time, there was another crackling and arguing with

    someone After about 10 seconds, the person holding the phone seemed to be "Aunt Biao": "Shi Ran! I said you are so young, why do you have such a vicious mouth! You even hit Xiao Liang!" "Not as good as Aunt

    Biao " Shiran said, "I took Xiaoliang downstairs just now, and she called me a bitch more than once along the way. At such a young age, who did you listen to these words? Who taught you your attitude?"