Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Huh.

    Shi Ran pulled off the blindfold: "What did you just say?"

    "You, tomorrow, have a kiss scene with Nie Junnan."

    Kiss scene?

    It seems that when I read the script before, there was a kissing scene?

    While staring at Mao Yixuan intently, Shi Ran tried hard to recall whether she had paid attention to the kissing scene in this script.

    At that time, I seemed to have seen it, but because I thought it was a collaboration with an unknown actor, I didn’t think too much about it. I felt that if I could borrow a seat, I would borrow it.

    As a result, Nie Junnan joined the group.

    Then...then she seemed to have forgotten about the kissing scene.

    Now the director directly puts this scene on tomorrow's daytime shooting?

    Although it seems that this is a bit violent, but the director is the biggest, and the role of the scene has been written in the script long ago, so she is really not qualified to speak how to arrange it. But no matter what, Shi Ran always felt that something was weird.

    Shi Ran tried to open her eyes wide and think carefully about what was wrong, but she didn't know why, the more she opened her eyes, the more sleepy she became, and before she could figure it out, she fell back on the back of her seat with a thud, tilted her head and died He fell asleep.

    Mao Yixuan just watched the whole process of the person who was awakened by her words fell asleep again.

    Well, she is a powerful old man.

    However, Shi Ran had really struggled with filming, and it was still very hard after the whole day, so Mao Yixuan didn't have the heart to wake people up. Instead, she reached out to help Shi Ran pull off the blindfold, and asked the driver to drive a little slower. In the end, when I arrived at the hotel, I half dragged and half hugged the person back to the room.

    Shi Ran woke up briefly for a while, followed by two steps, and then fell asleep on the bed again.

    When I woke up again, it was almost 11 o'clock.

    After a brief panic of "I'm going to be late", Shiran quickly put on his clothes, rushed into the bathroom, washed his face and brushed his teeth, took the bag and mobile phone that were placed next to him yesterday, and ran out of the room. Waiting at the entrance of the hotel, seeing Shi Ran running out in a panic, he pulled the man into the nanny car, and asked the driver to drive faster, and at the same time, hurriedly dug out the skin care products and cosmetics on the car and painted them on Shi Ran Apply a base makeup.

    After the car arrived at the shooting school, the time was just right.

    Last night's night scene was too late, and Wen Hao's scheduled start time for work today was relatively late, so Shi Ran could still sleep until close to 11 o'clock today, but this is her privilege as a leading role, like other weaker supporting roles or The group performance has already started filming here.

    After Shi Ran got out of the car, the energy of running all the way was no different from the life and death speed of the students who were going to be late.

    As soon as she rushed into the school, she started looking for the filming location for today's filming, and then ran in after spotting a teaching building.

    Because there are shootings in different venues, each place has a dressing room. Shi Ran rushed all the way to the dressing room. She ran up the stairs for fear of being scolded for being late.