Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    So even if she was extremely reluctant, she still had to give Addy the job first.

    What's more, even if she can terminate the contract, she won't leave easily if she doesn't have a next family. Otherwise, who will stay in the entertainment circle to sanction Ling Yuan?

    So no matter what Addy will do, she really has to renew this appointment now.

    It's just that since Yan Ming will let the people under his command delete the photos and so on, then Addy will have no leverage to blackmail people. Who will take advantage of it at that time, not necessarily!

    After returning to the company dormitory, Shi Ran checked her schedule and found that there were not many things to do in front of her. A regular assessment for Moon, and a magazine cover shoot for a member who will debut in two days. Basically, these two things are settled, and she has no tasks for the time being. up.

    So now, you have to practice hard for the regular assessment?

    Shi Ran remembered that in the "emergency statement" issued earlier, it was mentioned that her debut quota was determined by her ranking in this assessment!

    Since this is the case, it is not too late now, so you can go to the company's practice room and participate in the practice. Anyway, the dormitory is not too far from the company, and we will be there in a while.

    But as soon as he arrived at the company's practice room, Shi Ran received a call from Yan Zhongming: "Hello? Director Yan?

    " Busy?"

    Shi Ran smiled: "You don't know about my ups and downs recently? Don't say that there is no notice, even if there is, people would like to dismiss me." "Hey,

    you are being modest when you say this , besides, don’t they just like this...traffic now?” Yan Zhongming snorted, “Others will come to you if you have traffic!” “Yes, yes, yes,”

    Shi Ran also responded, “Then Director Yan sees that I have The traffic is gone, come to me?"

    "You girl is a little out of touch when you say this," Yan Zhongming said, "The crew of "The Empress" is almost ready, and the official announcement will be made in the next two days. I am calling to inform you, maybe one You will join the team in a week."

    Shi Ran was startled: "So soon?"

    "What do you think?" Yan Zhongming probably stared at the other end of the phone, "Originally, all the preparations for "Emperor" are almost done, The main thing is that the casting has delayed the progress. Now I have selected the actors for the roles that I am optimistic about, and the schedule has also been coordinated. Who are you waiting for if you don’t start the machine?" "Oh, oh," Shi Ran quickly responded, "I

    know Thank you, Director Yan, for coming to inform me. In fact, you can ask your subordinates to tell my agent about these things." "Come on! I don't know the     virtues of your agent yet? Tell her directly, I was afraid that she would withhold the message and not let you go! Okay, I'm hanging up, and I'll send you the specific time when it comes out."     Shi Ran thanked her repeatedly, and then hung up the phone.     Since "Emperor" will enter the group in a week, she probably won't be able to return to Moon's regular assessment that was originally scheduled for 20 days later, and she doesn't know how Addy plans to deal with this matter.     But one more thing is worse than one less thing, and the workload is reduced, so she definitely has no objection.     At about this time, Yan Ming also sent a message, saying that the photos of all the members of Moon who were secretly photographed have been deleted, and by the way, they also packed evidence that Addy and others were secretly photographed and threatened, and sent them to Shi Ran together. .     Unexpectedly, Shi Ran, who had buy one get one free benefits, was naturally pleasantly surprised——Yan Ming's behavior was basically giving away pillows when he was sleepy. Addy's handle was given to her like this, it would be a pity not to make good use of it!     Just half an hour ago, Addy called Mao Yixuan away for threatening education. Because Shiran had not received the news, she asked Mao Yixuan to play Tai Chi with Addy first. Now that Yan Ming brought the things, it was time for her to chat with Addy about life ideal.     But she doesn't know where Addy is right now, so why don't she call and say hello first?