Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    What Sasha said just now was extremely domineering, quite like a hero saving the beauty, but Shi Ran was also very keen to capture the "girls" she said, which means, she is protecting herself and Liu Ruoling?

    In the next second, Sasha's actions directly answered Shi Ran's doubts. She rushed up with high heels and pointed at Carter's nose and said, "Who do you think you are? I have already warned you. Never show up in front of Dana! "【Who do you think you are? I warned you, don't show up in front of Dana! ]     The red-haired woman probably knew Sasha, and tried to explain, but she just opened her mouth, and received another slap on her swollen face, and Sasha was even more rude to her: "Son of bi'tch! Don't nag me!" [Bitch, don't push me, stay away from me! 】    When Sasha finished pissing off the couple, she raised her eyes and scanned the surrounding crowd who refused to leave, and couldn't help but sneer: "Never seen before?" [Haven't seen it? 】    To be honest, people who eat melons have never seen such a thrilling tearing scene, but the image of Sasha's irascible old lady is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. In addition, her family is rich and powerful, and she has no strength to criticize place, so everyone really didn't dare to provoke them, and they immediately scattered like birds and beasts after being threatened by her, but it's not certain that there will be any discussion about this matter in private.     The crowd dispersed quickly, and Mao Yixuan, who was looking for the sound, finally squeezed in. Seeing the situation in front of her, she couldn't help being a little confused, but she didn't dare to ask rashly, and just stood silently by Shi Ran's side, staring at Shiran with unfriendly eyes. Carter and the redhead.     And Sasha finally spoke again coldly: "What's wrong with you?" [What's crazy? 】

    Carter actually didn't know the specifics of the situation, so it was hard to speak up. The red-haired woman knew the whole process, but she obviously didn't take it seriously and didn't dare to speak. The two of them turned their eyes on Liu Ruoling for help in the end.

    Liu Ruoling, oh, Dana must have received the gazes of the two, and finally persuaded Sasha: "Just forget it. Not great event." [Forget it, it's not a big deal. 】    Sasha couldn't believe that her good friend was such a bun, but she couldn't bear to scold Liu Ruoling, she turned her head to look at Carter and was about to blurt out a swear word, Liu Ruoling said again: "Just nobody. I can deal with them. Not worth. "[It's just a small role, I can handle it. They're not worth your time. ]     The eyes of Carter and the red-haired woman suddenly fluctuated violently, obviously because they were not clearly stimulated. But Sasha was quite satisfied, so she muttered "well", turned and left with Liu Ruoling, Shi Ran and Mao Yixuan.     As for Mr. Carter and the red-haired woman who didn't know her name, they completely ignored them.     Several people found a secluded place and chatted again.     "Why are you late? You made me worry." Sasha turned her head and asked why Liu Ruoling was late, looking dissatisfied.     Liu Ruoling brushed her hair, and said in a calm voice, "Being stalked." [Being stalked. ]     OK, Sasha felt that she should know this when she saw those two people.     Then Liu Ruoling looked at Shi Ran again and smiled: "Luckily bump into Shi Ran, she helped me. Thank you."

    In fact, Liu Ruoling is not a very good-looking type, her appearance can only be described as delicate, but she does give people a very comfortable feeling when she smiles, and she is also very sincere when she says thank you, Shi Ran said "You're welcome", After introducing Mao Yixuan again, the four of them discussed the previous situation.     From the words of Sasha and Liu Ruoling, Shi Ran has almost learned the complete version of the story, which is similar to what she guessed before, except that some places are more dirty.     Liu Ruoling is a Chinese American, and her ancestors are also one of the best big families, but her parents' generation has also declined, but she has always studied hard and is very talented in art. When she was in college, she was admitted to a famous design school in New York. She and Sasha are schoolmates, and they are also very good friends. Of course, she also met Carter, who is in the same class.     She and Carter were partners when they were classmates. The two of them collaborated on a lot of good works, and they fell in love with each other gradually. They fell in love naturally. After graduation, they co-founded a clothing brand Fancy , has always been well-known in the industry.     But later, because the two gradually became famous, they disagreed about the concept of design and got to know more people. The red-haired woman, called Riley, was one of them.     Riley is a model with a glamorous appearance and a sexy figure. Compared with Liu Ruoling, she is more open-minded. She met Carter when she was working with Fancy.     At that time, the relationship between Liu Ruoling and Carter already had a rift, and Riley has always been a person who judges the situation very well, so she immediately climbed up the ladder. Within a year, Riley took advantage of the situation and became Fancy's queen, and she was proud of her career and relationship. There is no two in the limelight.     And Liu Ruoling was not only broken up, but also because of Riley's instigation to Carter, all her previous creative manuscripts were burned, and even some of the brilliant elements were directly used in Carter's works because of the lack of defense when creating them—— She couldn't even accuse Carter of plagiarism, because she agreed to the other party's use of these things.