Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The next day, Shi Ran didn't go to the company to report, but took a taxi directly to the film and television city.

    After getting out of the car, she took a deep breath. After all, she was going to meet her sister for a while, and she was still a little nervous.

    The film and television city in Nancheng is very large, the whole is divided into several parts, and it is also a very famous scenic spot, so Shi Ran went in and bought a ticket.

    Wearing sunglasses and a mask, as the hustle and bustle of people poured into the film and television city, Shi Ran took the bus to the Republic of China style area, while drooping his eyes, thinking about how he could alarm the Ling family.

    How about rushing over to slap Ling Yuan across the face?

    This matter must not be suppressed, and it will soon surprise the elders of the Ling family. It's just that I look more like a lunatic, and I guess I have to be in the news, which is not conducive to my image in the future.

    Forget it, let's save this plan for the last time when there is no other way.

    As she thought so, seeing that the surrounding buildings had gradually become full of the flavor of the Republic of China, she knew that she had almost arrived at the district she wanted to go to, so she hurriedly got off at the next stop.

    Ling Yuan's new drama "Original Stone" tells the story of a jade family during the Republic of China. The heroine Zhou Yuyao played by her has grown from a bullied little concubine to an independent heir step by step. It can be regarded as a big drama. The female lead. In fact, to put it simply, the play "Ruan Stone" is a resource specially found by the Ling family to praise Ling Yuan.

    Of course, Ling Yuan is not an idiot without acting skills. Although she did not perform very well, she did not make too many mistakes. In the end, "Ruan Stone" still achieved quite good ratings under the overwhelming publicity, which made Ling Yuan's fans cry. Calling that her idol is awesome, acting in whatever role is popular, and this has become a springboard for Ling Yuan to enter the big screen, allowing her to be successfully selected by a film director.

    Shi Ran slowly recalled the content about Ling Yuan, and while walking casually, suddenly her instinctive body tightened, and she felt a gust of wind whizzing past behind her, and at the same time, the bad memory in her mind was stimulated again, making her feel tired all over her body. Stiff, barely able to move.

    In the next second, her high-pitched scream and harsh brake sound sounded at the same time.

    "Ah——"

    Zhi——

    Shiran opened his eyes suddenly, and began to pant like the rest of his life.

    Fortunately, it was not hit and flew this time.

    In her previous life, she was hit by a speeding vehicle while feeding cats on the street. She died once, and she was especially afraid of the thing that made her die - a high-speed vehicle, so she usually tried her best to avoid this kind of thing. The possibility of the scene appearing, even if one's force value is high, it is impossible to collide with steel with guns.

    But this time the other party stopped the car.

    But this couldn't appease her anger in the slightest - who allowed you to drive like a highway car on this kind of road? !

    So when she regained her ability to move, she turned around angrily, wishing she could kick the black car: "Hey! Do you know what safe speed and courteous pedestrians are?