Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    After Ling Ye's statement came out, the Ling Group immediately forwarded the statement, and at the same time, Yuling Entertainment's official Weibo also posted an announcement to unilaterally terminate the contract with Ling Yuan.

    The masses are very, very confused about this.

    【Why I can understand this sentence, but I don't quite understand it in this situation? 】

    【Isn't Ling Yuan the niece of Director Ling? Why is Shiran also? Ling Yuan was unilaterally terminated? ]

    [I feel that every time Shiran's melon is involved, the statement is strange just after it is issued. ]

    [Then let me unilaterally cue Shi Ran to the hot search topic saying that Shi Ran is the brother of Ling Dong's relative @是吉运家不左人, the eldest brother is indeed a prophet. ]

    Less than three minutes after Ling Ye's first explanation Weibo came out, the second long Weibo was released, explaining the whole story in detail.

    Ling Ye: [Actually, this matter should not be brought up in front of the public, but because there are public figures among the people involved in this matter, I must also give an explanation to everyone.

    What I have always said before is that Ling Yuan is the daughter of my deceased sister, because my biological father is not alive, so I took her into the Ling family to raise her. I always thought she was a very well-behaved niece, but until recently I Only to find out that this is a scam from beginning to end.

    In fact, Ling Yuan is not my sister's biological daughter, but her previous "adoptive parents" were actually her biological parents.

    Ling Yuan's biological parents may not be known to anyone, but this couple also has a "biological daughter" who became the teacher of my "little three" just yesterday.

    The whole thing is so complicated that I can only sort it out from the beginning.

    Back then, my younger sister got married after being separated from her family, and her husband died unexpectedly shortly afterwards. She herself also had an accident during childbirth, leaving only one daughter who was adopted by her husband's brother, namely Shi Chengzhong. At that time, Shi Chengzhong also had a daughter. The two girls were about the same age, and they were raised together. Later, Shi’s family sold my sister’s belongings for money, and I was able to find out the whereabouts of my sister and know that I also have a niece.

    It's just that Shi's family told me that the girl is Shiyuan.

    I didn't have any doubts, and took Shiyuan to do a family test, and the result showed that there was indeed a relationship. So I took Shiyuan back to Ling's family, changed her surname to Ling, and raised her as my own child. Under Shi Yuan's deliberate guidance and concealment, she didn't pay too much attention to Shi's family, let alone Shi Yuan's younger sister, Shi Ran.

    It wasn't until a few months ago, because of the great conflict between Shi Yuan and Shi Ran, that I paid attention to this child who I had been neglecting all the time, and met once by chance.

    The first time I really noticed A Ran's side, I realized that she and my sister are more like mother and daughter.

    After becoming suspicious, I re-investigated the events of the year and found many flaws. Coincidentally, I went to Changyan City to handle group affairs a few days ago, and met Aran again, so I proposed to conduct a new genetic test. In order to prevent further mistakes, this time I personally watched the whole process of the appraisal, and finally got the above result.