Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    At this moment, Yan Ming hadn't turned his head to look outside.

    The moment Shiran heard Sasha's question, she suddenly remembered that she seemed to have forgotten to remind her boyfriend of this matter.

    But it's too late now.

    Because Sasha's excited face has been reflected in Shi Ran's eyes.

    She couldn't think of any good remedial measures under the rapid operation of her brain, and Yan Ming turned his head and looked back because of the strange voice outside the door.

    Their eyes met for a moment.

    Oh hoo.

    Shiran closed her eyes in pain.

    Sure enough, a loud scream pierced her eardrums, if it wasn't for Sasha's excited "OH MY GOD" following up, Shi Ran even suspected that there would be security personnel in the next moment because she was worried about the safety of some guests Threatened and charged.

    Yan Ming was also keenly aware of the unusual excitement of the blond woman in front of him, combined with the woman who just yelled "Ran", then it can be seen that this woman knows that Shi Ran lives here, and the other party probably knows him. Own.

    So knowing that there seemed to be no remedy, Yan Ming chose to shut up and handed over the initiative to Shi Ran.

    And Shi Ran had already reached the door, dragged Sasha into her room, and closed the door.

    Because he didn't know if Sasha's voice would attract others, Shi Ran didn't push Yan Ming out, but pulled him in together. At this time, Sasha was already too excited to speak incoherently: "Yan!!! You!! Mud! !! Yan Ming!!!"

    Actor Yan could only smile politely.

    It was embarrassing to the extreme.

    Shi Ran originally wanted to say something like "Don't misunderstand that we are just good friends", but felt that saying this would be too scumbag and there is no silver three hundred taels here, so he could only shut up in embarrassment and decided to stop silently. Maintaining the status quo.

    Then Sasha said straight to the point: "Oh, are you...dating?"

    Yan Ming immediately turned his head to see how Shi Ran was going to answer.

    To be honest, Shiran still wants to uphold the principle of concealing the relationship. After all, Sasha is not a very familiar person, but she has been bumped into this kind of occasion. In addition, if she and Yan Ming go well in the future, they will definitely make it public, so this It seemed that it was meaningless to lie to people all the time, and finally he simply nodded generously: "Yeah, he is my man."

    The word "boyfriend" was not used, but "man" which was more swearing of sovereignty.

    Sasha covered her mouth on the spot with a distorted expression - not the kind of jealous and resentful distortion, but a distortion that was too excited to extricate herself: "Dear me!!!! I can't believe in my eyes!!! You haven' t make the matter known to the public right? How pleasure!!!!"

    probably because she was too excited, so she spoke very fast, Shi Ran only understood 80%, the general idea is that Sasha was so surprised that she couldn't believe her eyes After confirming that Yan Ming had never announced his love affair in his memory, he also felt extremely honored that he knew this matter in advance.

    Then Sasha even skipped the process of rushing up to ask for an autograph and begging for a hug after seeing an idol, and turned to look at Shi Ran: "Ran! Ni, no, say, boyfriend!!!!