Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    For such rumors, the general public obviously does not believe it.

    @Asfer: [Impossible! My actor face is number one in the world! How could it be possible to lose to Nie Junnan? ? ? ]

    @大宋Play: [Although I am a fan of Nie Junnan... But if you say that our Anan's charm can surpass that of Yan Ming... Sorry, I don't believe it myself. 】

    The vicissitudes of life of the whistleblower shed tears: What I said is true, why don't you believe it!

    However, there were a lot of comments on the Internet, and netizens were busy eating melons, but Yan Zhongming in the crew had already started to grab a group of actors and start filming.

    "Shi Ran!" Yan Zhongming poked his head out from behind the monitor, "Your expression is OK, but your eyes are not enough!"

    Shi Ran was dressed as a court lady, stood there with lowered eyebrows and let Yan Zhongming go crazy—— She also wants to play a good eye scene! But she couldn't control the eyeball muscles even if she wanted to! Who the hell knows how to practice eyes when practicing martial arts?

    Do you have eyeball skills?

    So her eye play is really bad.

    Yan Zhongming also knows that Shi Ran is a newcomer to acting. To be honest, Shi Ran's expressions, movements and lines are all right, but he is picky, just wanting to make Shi Ran's eyes follow in place, but this is indeed difficult to achieve quickly...

    He rubbed the space between his brows, and finally decided: "Okay, take it easy for Shi Ran, and Wen Xi, pass your solo scene first!" Then Yan Zhongming pulled him back and pretended to pass by to watch the excitement

    . Yan Ming: "A Ming, go and teach Shi Ran a little bit, first let her show the eyes of this scene!"

    Yan Ming: ? ? ?

    I didn't just pass by, why do I have an extra task of teaching acting?

    Thinking of the affectionate style that could only be performed by looking at Nie Junnan when the other party was taking makeup photos with Shi Ran, Yan Ming felt his head hurt a bit—is he really teaching Shi Ran well?

    Shi Ran's scene was filmed in the early stage of the play when Wu Han was just a simple little maid, and he had a conversation with Qin Mingyue. Yan Zhongming shot the entire film based on the timeline this time, which is also conducive to the actors' participation in the film.     The main point of this scene is that Wu Han expressed his loyalty to Qin Mingyue. At this time, Qin Mingyao has not yet ascended the throne, so everyone is still very simple, which is also in contrast to the complicated collisions in the later period.     So Yan Zhongming very much hoped that this kind of simplicity and beauty could be revealed through Shi Ran's eyes.     However, in Shiran's eyes, there is more sharpness that shows the sharp edge - although it is also very attractive, it is not the feeling that Yan Zhongming wants after all.     Shi Ran can also roughly understand what Yan Zhongming means, but she is either completely different, or she is the "simple" kind of pretentious little white flower. She really can't act out the feeling Yan Zhongming mentioned.     But she didn't allow herself to get stuck here, dragging down the progress of the entire crew.     And now Yan Zhongming has appointed a temporary teacher for himself, and the other party is Yan Ming, the actor whose acting skills are absolutely recognized. Shi Ran feels that as long as he is not stupid, he should seize this opportunity.     So she immediately said hello, walked out of the shooting area, came to Yan Ming, bowed seriously, and said, "Please trouble Senior Yan."     Yan Ming was a little surprised by Shi Ran's serious attitude at the moment, after all he Shi Ran, who I have come into contact with before, has never been so straightforward.     He thought the girl had always been cynical.     However, Shi Ran's attitude towards acting made Yan Ming feel a lot more comfortable, and his tone was a little more relaxed: "Since Director Yan has spoken, I will definitely try my best, but the time is limited now, Director Yan can at most be free For half an hour, I'll just talk about it, let's get over this scene first."     Shi Ran nodded obediently.     Yan Ming first gave Shi Ran a demonstration, playing Wu Han's role.