9 - Training

A soft paw touched my cheek and a meow followed. Grumbling, I turned to my other side and could feel the touch of two paws against my back as if to turn me around.

»Coffee... Let me sleep...«

»Go one, wake him up,« someone said. Confused, I frowned and turned around just to look into Cassian's moss green eyes.

Purring Coffee snuggled her little head against mine before she jumped from the bed and fled through the open door.

»What're you doing here?«

Yawning, I sat up and ran my fingers through my brown hair.

»Picking you up.« For what?

Was I stupid or what was he talking about? Because I had no idea what he was talking about.

»Huh?«

»So, you seriously forgot it,« he sighed dramatically. Forgot what? Shouldn't he still be aware that I wasn't here for the last two years?

»We have training with the pack. Your friends are already getting ready. They want to train too or just watch us train.«

His words only got slowly into my sleepy brain and I just slowly nodded.

Training. Right.

That meant Fynn would want to fight me. It was a complete wonder that we hadn't fought in the swimming lesson today and now with the opportunity of the training I was extradite – extradite to Fynn.

I got myself slightly tight-fitting sport pants from my closet. They were long and warm enough for this weather because it was still winter and training was outside - if they hadn't changed it in the last two years.

After choosing my pants, I grabbed a t-shirt and a jacket.

»Uhm? Could you maybe?« I signed to the door and Cassian followed my signing with a confused look and after that he looked at me again. Now he was the one who had no idea what I was talking about.

»Could you please leave my room, so I can change?«

His eyes went wide and before I could say anything else, he already left my room. We already saw each other, kind of, naked because of swimming and the cabin, but I still didn't want to be in a room with him alone – I didn't know what the bond to him would do.

Just when the door closed with a silent click, I started changing into my sports clothing. After that I left my room and went down the stairs and found the others in the living room.

The first thing I saw was Cameron who was half hidden away behind Chat and growled at my kitten. He totally hated cats.

»Emi, Enzo, Chat and Genevieve will stay here,« Naika said to me and pushed back her dark brown ringlets.

I looked over to the four named one's and found Emily's eyes that shot a glance to Enzo and I immediately understood with a nod. It seemed like Enzo could see a few things more clearly and the four would try to see some sense in the vision.

The worst thing about Enzo's vision was the vagueness. He said something about a 'He' but didn't name a name. We couldn't know if we knew that person or if it just was someone around us, we didn't know of. But as it sounded whoever got hit with the things that vision foretold would have a gruesome fate.

And Chat probably didn't want to show his fighting skills while being in disguise as a normal human – not a hunter.

Just now when I glanced around the living room again, I noticed Caleb standing there. »What are you doing here, Caleb?«