Epilogue 1.0

»Papa!«

Giggling, Azrael ran up to me and twined her tiny arms around my hips.

Her blond hair that was only slightly brown at the hairline was tied in two braided pigtails and through her extraordinary eyes she looked up to me. The right eye was brown, the left one half blue and half green.

Extraordinary, like her fur in her wolf shape. A mix out of many colors.

Smiling, I lifted her up in my arms. »Na, what did my little mouse do today?« Laughing heartily, she cupped my face with her tiny hands and kissed the tip of my nose.

»Luci punched someone in school today!« she told me. »The boy made fun of Gabe and me and Luci punched his nose really hard, it even cracked and there was blood everywhere.«

My five went to school for the first time a few months ago and to hear that they had a fight already... That could really turn out to be bad.

If the boys already started to act like Fynn and I it could really get chaotic. Oh, goddess, be with us.

Laughing I shook my head. »I hope he did it like uncle Fynn showed him,« I said.

But at least he had done it to protect his siblings.

»Micha and Raph brought the boy to the principal. Luci needed to wait inside his office as punishment and Daddy needed to get Luci. But Daddy was really angry with the principal because he was unfair to Luci!«

»At least our son punched him perfectly and the boy deserved it,« Cas yelled from the living room and came up to me.

Smiling, he kissed my cheek and took Azrael from my arms. »How was work?«

»Like always. With ups and downs. Yours?« I answered, smirking.

»Boring as always.« He grinned crookedly.

»Who made your hair so beautifully, Azrael?« I asked and pinched her cheek.

»Micha!« she giggled and jumped out of Cassian's arms to run away.

Smiling, my mate wrapped his arm around my hip. »If you believe it or not. Michael is pretty skilful with his fingers. Even I couldn't do it.«

I sealed Cas and my lips together with a laugh and then laid my head on his shoulder.

»Where are the other four?« I asked. »In the garden.«

I loosened myself from his hold and walked towards the door to the garden. The closer I came, the more I could hear their voices and laughter.

Satisfied I leaned in the doorframe and watched how Lucifer and Michael trained.

Luc's hair was blond just as mine and his eyes were just as extraordinary as Azrael's. His right eye was green and the left one brown.

Michael in comparison had brown hair and blue eyes – the cerulean blue that every member of the Crimson family had except for me.

Raphael sat in the shade beneath the trees on a blanket and was reading a book. His hair was light brown and had more in common with a bird nest than with everything else. In addition to that he had the same brown button eyes as me.

And Gabriel's blond head laid on the lap of his brother. Under his closed eyelids were the green eyes of Cassian.

The only girl in our house pushed herself past me and carried Coffee in her arms.

I hadn't needed long to understand that it wasn't a coincidence that Coffee came to me back then. She was the one that freed us from the imprisonment and saved us from the demons. She was the angel that watched over us for all this time.