31 - Studying with wolf

Impatiently, I rocked my foot as I waited before the front door.

My friends went to the cinema and actually, I wanted to go with them but someone had pretty big problems with the materials of our lessons. And because he begged me with big puppy eyes if I could help him, I let my friends go to the cinema alone. Even though I wanted to watch that movie so badly!

However, it wasn't that bad too, because with that I could spend time with Cassian. And I did that gladly. Maybe Cas and I could go on a date and watch that movie later.

The first month of the year was already over and the second had started since four days. It was unbelievable how fast the year passed by. For me, it felt almost like I just got discharged from the hospital. Only that I now could walk without crutches and didn't feel pain in my leg anymore.

Doctor Taylor still forbids me from burdening my leg which is why I still couldn't take part in the pack- and swim training.

However, I still went to the swim training and after the second training the younger ones that didn't know me before accepted me and asked me for some tips and other things.

»Oh, hello, Kyran. What're you doing here?«

Surprised, Kiana lifted her eyebrows as she opened the door and found me behind it. And again, I was fascinated by the beauty of our Luna.

Gleaming straight brown hair that went to her belly button. Inside her slim face were full lips and a straight nose and big brown eyes too.

But they were more beautiful than mine. If light shone on hers, they looked like honey. On the other hand, mine were mud-brown and didn't have this beautiful honey effect.

»I'm here because Cassian asked me to tutor him, Luna,« I said and showed her my books and notepads I carried in my arms.

»Then come inside, dear. And didn't I already tell you that you should call me Kiana? If not, I need to call you Luna too when you take over my position.«

Reproving, she pulled up her brows and then laughed when she saw my taken aback expression. That would be really weird.

My family was actually used to calling the Alpha family by their names and not their titles. Only I wasn't.

I had learned in my Beta-lessons that I needed to treat the Alpha family with respect. After all, every wolf from our pack called our Alpha by his title, even my father, though they knew each other from childhood and were best friends for a really long time.

Only rarely did he call him by his name and then it was mostly a mistake or he was furious – but that was so rare, I almost never had heard my father call Kenneth by his name.

Only my mother didn't give a fuck about the rules and titles and called the Luna by her name but they were best friends from childhood too. My mother and Luna Kiana were from another pack and got to know Dad and Alpha Kenneth after Alpha Kenneth traveled through other packs to find his Luna.

»Then... I will go to Cassian... Kiana,« I said and flinched a little bit. It felt strange to call her by her name.

»Have fun with my lazy son,« she yelled and walked giggling back into the kitchen. It smelt like some delicious cake.

Shaking my head I walked down the hallway, past the stairs and opened the last door of the hallway.

Against my expectations Cas hadn't prepared his stuff for studying at all, or already had started with studying. He sat at his PC with his back to me and watched Outlander.

It was funny that I infected him with that show but he still could have taken out his stuff for studying. After all, he was the one that wanted me to tutor him.