57 - Austria

»Bye, bye, Lake Garda,« I said and waved to the big lake which was farther and farther away from us.

Now a seven-hour drive stood before us and I already wanted to throw myself out of the window and go on a strike like a stubborn child.

It was too nice here and I wanted to stay longer but I had booked the lodge which is why we needed to be there on time.

Cas and I didn't even spend much time in the water. We were much more occupied with each other and if he didn't sit behind the wheel I was sure I would plunge at him again.

Sex nice and all but my hips already felt numb but the sex was too damn good. Just a little touch was enough to make me jump into his lap.

What had he done to me?

»Say, when does your training start again?« Cas asked and jerked me out of my thoughts where he took me in all kinds of positions again. In the name of the goddess, he had turned me naughty.

Slightly I shook my head. »Ohm... Three weeks after our vacation,« I answered.

The doctor, whose name I didn't even know, would start working at our hospital and then he would start to teach me. The only detail I had was that he was human.

»After our vacation really starts the real life,« he sighed and I tilted my head. »The real life?« I repeated amused.

»Yes, the real life!« he said, laughing. »Work, responsibilities and et cetera.«

»Ah, I'm so scared,« I giggled and he pinched me in the foot that was laying on his lap and rolled his eyes.

»That isn't funny. I'm serious,« he said, and now I rolled my eyes, still amused.

»You will take over the company of Kenneth, partly work under his teaching for now, and I will get my schooling to be a doctor. Yes, there is the responsibility for the pack, but we can do that.«

»I love how carefree you are now. With you together, I can do everything,« he said and leaned over to me, but I was too far away, and wanted to kiss my cheek. But the car swayed and I clawed myself to the next best thing.

»Eyes on the road!« I shouted, and he looked ahead, amused. »If we have an accident, I will kill you,« I murmured and crossed my arms after the car didn't drive in waves anymore.

And like that we spend more than seven hours in the car together.

Teased each other and just talked. Made jokes when we waited in traffic jams and ate some food at a gas station when we took a break.

If I became scared of the close space of the car, he immediately distracted me. Maybe too out of fear that I would jump out of the car on the highway.

»Now turn left,« I ordered Cas and he followed my order. »In five hundred meters should be our destination,« I mumbled and looked up from my phone and just as I said there was a little hut.

I already knew the first thing Cas and I would do – fall asleep.

It was dark already and I didn't even want to look at the clock. We should have arrived when the sun was still up but the traffic jam took too long.

»Finally.«

Relieved, Cas pulled out the key and leaned back. »I can't wait for the bed,« he said and tousled his hair. »

No sex, I'm too tired for that,« I mumbled as a warning and put my hand on his shoulder. »Believe me, sweetheart. I'm too exhausted too.«

Exhausted, we crawled out of the Van and locked it. The only thing Cas and I took with us were our suitcases.