Chapter 1

Fiorella POV

I woke up in a daze, my mind struggling to process anything around me. I felt something soft and warm, creating a cozy sensation. Slowly, I opened my blurry eyes, only to find myself surrounded by darkness.

"Hey there, are you awake?" I heard a deep and gentle voice above me. It sounded caring and concerned. I raised my head, trying to make out my surroundings, and wondered how I ended up here and where exactly I was.

Then it hit me. I remembered what had happened earlier-Ford and that woman. Thinking about him brought tears to my eyes. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the soft glow that entered my vision, causing me to instinctively close my eyes.

"Belle Why are you--" I heard that voice again, concerned about me. I interrupted, saying, "I'm not Belle, call me Fiorella."

After a moment, I cautiously opened my eyes again, and to my surprise, I saw a naked man standing before me. My gaze was immediately drawn to his striking bluish-grey eyes, his silver hair, and his inviting lips. His face seemed as if it was crafted by a master artist, and his physique was simply impressive.

Apart from Ford and Lucas, I had never encountered anyone who could rival their charm. But this man standing before me... Oh my, he was on a whole different level.

"Fiorella... Fiorella... Such a lovely name," he whispered my name repeatedly, as if enraptured. His intense gaze never left my eyes, which made me feel a flutter of nervousness.

I quickly looked away, averting my gaze. However, what surprised me was the cave we were in, filled with peculiar stone tools. The only source of light came from the entrance. I couldn't help but wonder if this man possessed some kind of magic. I noticed a large stone covered cave as a door, but there wasn't a single sound when he moved it. It left me completely bewildered.

Suddenly, I felt gentle hands on my cheeks, and I turned my head to find myself inches away from this captivating man. His warm breath brushed against my face, and he continued to gaze into my eyes.

"Fiorella, my name is Sebastian, a beau from the White Fox Tribe." he introduced himself with a slight smile on his lips.

My eyes widened as my foggy mind began to clear.

White Fox Tribe? Beau-Belle? What were these things?

And most importantly, why was he naked?