Chapter 36

As Dendevil lurked menacingly over Charles, jaws poised for a deadly strike and massive feet dangerously close to trampling her husband's and panther, Freya felt a jolt of fear spread through her body. For a brief moment, her eyes instinctively shut. But when she opened them again, something had shifted. The once-fearful expression on her face had been replaced with a cold, steely gaze, accentuated by the deep crimson colour of her irises.

With a flick of her wrist, 'she' unleashes a torrent of striking red lasers that fiercely cut through the air and send Big Hands reeling backwards. His grip on Charles loosens, and he nearly plunges to his doom. Seeing an opportunity to strike, 'she' channels her inner force into a scintillating shock wave that knocks the devil off balance. In the chaos that ensues, 'she' herself hurtles towards the ground, but instead of crashing, she skillfully manoeuvres her powers to sweep Charles towards her, breaking his fall. As they collapsed to the ground, his fur was sticky with blood.

Her back hurts badly, but she doesn't even hiss. Trembling, 'she' delicately touched his furry face, careful not to cause harm. A possessive and unfamiliar surge of emotion washed over her red eyes as she directed her anger towards the devil himself.

As she surveyed the scene before her, Her eyes darted from Charles to her other mate's, their bodies writhing in agony. And then there was Den Devil. She could see the pain etched on his face and his hand clutching his wounded side. In that moment, a steely resolve settled within her. "Take care of them," she commanded, her voice low and devoid of emotion. The Panther looked on in shock, struck by the calm authority emanating from the stoic figure before him.

She picked Charles effortlessly and put him next to her other mate, saying, "Seek them to healers." As she held them in her gentle grip, a shimmering red aura emanated from her fingertips. With focused determination, she carefully applied the replenishing energy to each of her unconscious mates.

Her eyes blazed with a fierce killing intent as she strode towards the monster before her.

However, her wrist was caught by the panther, who was also injured, but not as severely as her mates. "What are you planning to do?" He asked. She gave him a cold, steely glance before releasing her wrist from his grip.

"I told you to TAKE CARE OF THEM." Her voice was devoid of emotions, but her voice resonated with a sense of authority and control.

With a deep emotion in his piercing yellow eyes, Panther looked intently at her as she raised a single impatient brow. "In one condition..." he began tentatively, "you must return safely, and upon your return, you must mate with me." Despite his imposing request, she nodded her head indifferently, seemingly unfazed by Panther's bold offer.

"ROARRRRR-----------" With a deafening roar that pierced the entire expanse of the sky, the devil's den let out a ferocious sound that echoed for miles. The sound of his voice was so powerful that it seemed to shake the very earth beneath him.

As she soared higher, the wind whipped and howled around her, and Den devil followed her to attack, diverting his attention from her mates. She unleashed a fierce red laser from her hands that pierced through one of the devil's arms, leaving a gaping hole.

In a fit of fury, he charged towards her as they engaged in a fierce battle. Her attacks were menacing and vicious, with both of them fighting in midair.

His big hands have sharp nails, and as he attacked her, she avoided him and attacked him with her laser.

With his towering stature and sinister disposition, Den Devil's intimidating presence was even more pronounced as she noticed his large hands, complete with sharp nails. But, poised and ready for action, she deftly avoided his approaching attack and swiftly retaliated with a powerful burst of laser energy. Den Devil's sudden shock and faltering steps gave her the briefest of openings, allowing her to execute a perfectly-aimed shot that sliced through his body, cutting him in two. As she stared at the now-lifeless form before her.

With a mischievous evil laugh, "Hahahaha...can you win against the devil itself?" Her eyes fluttered closed, and suddenly, she was plunging from the sky into a vast and flowing river. The jungle that surrounded the river from above looked like a dark and unexplored wilderness.its depths difficult to fathom.

Saturday,27may 2023