Chapter 117

"F***!" shouted Arnold as he engaged in a fight with a group of three beasts surrounding him. However, from the corner of his eye, as he noticed a large cockroach rapidly approaching Alexander.

But--

"Pucchi!"

Ethan punched the cockroach, causing a disgusting white liquid to ooze out.

"Thank the Beastgod," Arnold said, giving Ethan a sad smile, to which Ethan nodded.

Meanwhile, Maya was locked in combat with the Spinosaurus, using her laser beam to kill them. In the midst of the battle, her wig fell off, revealing her long brown hair that now reached her waist-her hair had grown even longer.

When Alexander regained consciousness, he witnessed the ongoing scene that he desired to see more of. However, the pain in his body, coupled with his inability to move his legs, caused him to faint once again.

Maya frowned as she noticed that not only were the number of beasts increasing, but they were also approaching from all directions. The open land surrounding the Tiger King's cave had allowed many beasts to gather there. She was concerned that her mates wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Sebastian and everyone else were injured, with only Arnold and Sirius still fighting off the onslaught. However, Maya knew that their strength would eventually wane as the number of enemies continued to grow.

"Hahahaha! I told you many beasts would come to kill this disaster," the Tiger King spoke, stroking his beard.

As Maya continued her attack, she suddenly felt a sharp pain and experienced nausea in her stomach. She collapsed to the ground, and Caleum, who was fighting nearby, was taken aback and rushed to her side, embracing her. However, in that moment, a Spinosaurus bared its teeth and raised its enormous leg, intending to stomp on them.

Sebastian, who was also fighting, was stunned by the sight and quickly ran towards Maya. Tears streamed down his face, staining his white fur.

Rosa's eyes widened, and without hesitation, he unleashed his poisoned thorns, aiming for the Spinosaurus's eyes. The gigantic creature fell to the ground, and Caleum, his face covered in dirt and blood, opened his eyes. He found himself atop Maya, protecting her body. As he looked at her, he noticed an array of unfamiliar emotions in her gaze.

"Thank goodness you're okay," he said, though his body was weak. With one hand on the ground and the other transformed into a claw, he swiftly killed a raccoon beast rushed towards them.

Maya and Caleum locked eyes. Caleum took a deep breath, then glanced at Maya's stomach and back at her.

"Are you okay?" Sebastian rushed over after dealing with some nearby beasts. Maya nodded in response.

Caleum stood up from the ground, offering her assistance, and together they resumed their rush into battle. Despite feeling uncomfortable, Maya fought with unwavering determination. She had to protect not only the child in her womb but also Ren, Leo, and Leon.

The evening was already descending upon them as they continued to fight.