Chapter 119

Suddenly, the sky became engulfed in a dense white light, causing everyone to close their eyes. When they opened their eyes, they were met with the sight of an incredibly intricate and beautiful hole in the sky. The surroundings were bathed in a radiant glow.

A deep, ethereal voice echoed, shocking everyone present. "My childrens, why did you wish to kill my daughter?" The voice reverberated, and everyone except Maya, who stood tall with her head held high, dropped to their knees.

"Beastgod," they chanted in unison, bowing before the mighty ruler of the wild. "We seek your guidance and blessing."

"Stand up," commanded the Beastgod, his voice carrying a celestial quality.

"Tell me, who dares to kill my daughter?" His voice resonated with an otherworldly aura.

"Beastgod, she was a ghost who sought to destroy our world. We had to eliminate her," spoke Aiden.

"Yes, Beastgod, we had to kill her," chimed in the Cockroach King.

"Hahaha," the Beastgod laughed. ""She was my daughter, and her soul was shattered in a different world. Now, they are reunited. She was never a ghost,"

Upon hearing this revelation, shock spread through the crowd, their eyes turning toward Maya, who remained expressionless.

They had unknowingly attacked the daughter of the Beastgod and her mates. Fear began to grip them.

"My dear child," the Beastgod addressed Maya, and she lifted her head, frozen in anticipation.

However, her world shattered with the next words.

"Your soul merging is crucial. Since your soul is already fragmented, you may feel one of your personalities fading. If you don't want to disappear, you must undergo soul merging," the ethereal voice continued.

Maya's hands trembled. She realized she couldn't reach Fiorella, no matter how hard she tried to call out to her.

"And you're also pregnant. If you want to save them-" The Beastgod didn't finish his sentence before Maya nodded her head.

"Okay."

At that moment, Sebastian, who was already shocked, was further taken aback.

"She... She's pregnant?" he stuttered.

Charles, Luca, and Ethan were equally stunned.

And then, as she said "Okay," her body began to rise into the sky.

Colors-blue, red, green, violet, black, yellow, brown-radiated from her form.

Her eyes closed, and everyone present watched the breathtaking scene unfold before them. It was an image they would never forget.

Even Alexander, despite the pain he felt in his body, gazed at her elevated form with shining eyes.

Awe and shock held the onlookers captive.

As they watched, her body trembled, gradually descending back to the ground.

"She was my daughter, and her purpose was to develop the Beastworld... I hope my childrens will refrain from taking misguided actions again." With those final words, the voice and the radiant light vanished.

A solemn silence enveloped the gathering.

When Fiorella opened her eyes, everyone was amazed by how different her face and eyes looked.