Chapter 109

Aurora POV:

We looked at each other, and then I glanced at Rosa, who was arrogantly sitting on Arnold's back. I blinked at him, and he understood that we were finally making our way towards the gate.

The gate was majestic, made of wood with beautiful carvings of beasts. In front of the gate, there were handsome beastmen patrolling.

"Who are you?" One of the beastmen with blonde hair asked as he saw us approaching. His eyes fell on Rosa, who was sitting on Arnold's back, and he blushed.

"Be-lle," he stuttered as he looked at her. Another beastman who appeared more normal looked at Rosa in surprise, but not as much. He had black hair and exotic brown skin.

"We're new here and want to apply for a residential cave. My Rose doesn't like living in small tribes," Caelum spoke haughtily.

"It's your mistake. Why didn't you take me to Beast City first?" replied Rosa as he angrily gave Caelum a look and started looking at his nails.

"Sorry, Rose," Caelum said through gritted teeth.

"Here," Luciano threw meat towards the guard, who caught it hurriedly.

"But we need to ask the authorities. You can't just go inside," spoke the beastman with black hair calmly.

"Let us in. Isn't the meat enough?" Sirius hissed, showing his fangs.

"Just wait. I will go and ask the authorities because there is a really big issue going on. No one can enter randomly," the blonde beastman hurriedly ran inside, and another beastman came out after a while. He had turned into a man, but I looked away from him as he was wearing a skirt.

"What's your name?" asked the black-haired beastman.

"You don't need to know," Rosa spoke as he gave him a glare. The black-haired man became quiet. His arms shook a few times, and finally, he nodded.

"Rose," I spoke sternly and gave him a look. I definitely saw tears in those calm eyes, which were moist.

Hearing this, Rosa pouted and gave me a sorry look. "Hump!" And no one talked after that.

After a while, the blonde-haired man came with three powerful men.

The man in the middle had dark black eyes. He looked almost perfect with a tall stature and hansome facial features. He was wearing an animal skirt, and as he walked, he showed his powerful legs.

Beside him, two beastmen almost looked similar with chocolate sparkling eyes and gorgeous facial features.

They stopped in front of us and looked at us. Their eyes were very sharp.

The man in the middle asked, "Tell me all of your names."

"I am Rose," Rosa replied without paying him any attention. The man in the middle looked surprised as he looked at Rosa up and down. I definitely saw his eyes light up cunningly.

"I am Aron" replied Arnold.

"I am Kai," said Caelum.

"I am Samuel," replied Sirius.

"Luke," said Luciano.

"I am Aiden," I replied as I felt the man in the middle's eyes deeply focused on me. I also looked into his eyes, and then finally looked away.

"Let them in," his cold voice echoed as he left with his two partners bego further instructing.

"Show them some caves, and to buy them, you have to pay with more than ten meat," he spoke and we followed him blonde beastmen.

"Who is he?" Caelum asked him curiously.

"He is Eagle Liam, the most powerful beast in Beast City. And he really loves Alisha, who was a famous belle that every beau wants to mate with. Besides Lisa, who was the daughter of the cockroach king, she also likes Liam..." the blonde beastman named Ash was quite the chatterbox.

I definitely learned more important information from him.

"I heard there is a very beautiful belle with brown eyes that the cockroach king wants to capture..." I asked in a low voice, not paying attention to the passerby who was now impressed by Rosa.

"You know, I heard that belle was very powerful and the most beautiful belle we have ever seen. But she is cruel and wants to destroy us. You know, she can control nature and set us on fire... and cause disasters," he spoke in a low voice.

I held Luciano, who looked angry after hearing this, and I gave him reassuring eyes.

"If you don't know her personally, then don't talk nonsense," Rosa spoke arrogantly as he glared at Ash, who lowered his head.

Then Ash started speaking again, "Do you know Lisa and Alisha? When they met, they almost killed each other, pulling each other's hair. I wanted to laugh at them, but I had to pretend to be serious..."

Suddenly, feeling nauseous, I quickly threw up in a nearby bush. I coughed and vomited.

"Eww! What happened to him?" Ash was Disgusted and spoke.

"Shut up!" growled Luciano, and Sirius hissed at him.

"Are you okay?" Caelum asked as he patted my back.

"I am fine," I assured them with a nod.

"Give us the cave quickly. I am tired," Rosa urgently spoke as he looked at me, worried. I blinked at him.

"Okay," Ash said.

7 February 2024
Wednesday