Chapter 18

Relly POV.

I woke up naturally after a long nap, opening my eyes to the adorable gaze of Charles looking at me softly.

Charles purred in delight as I petted his soft fur and nuzzled my nose into his neck.

After spending a few days with them, I felt comfortable around them, especially Sebastian. He was like a walking male god, not only responsible but also extraordinarily handsome and sexier than any man I had ever encountered.

And Charles, he was so cute and obedient. Every time I treated him, he would try his best to cooperate with me. Now, with the help of medicine and therapy, he could easily transform into a human without feeling pain.

And lastly, Ethan. He was a vulnerable, gentle, and warm-hearted man. I couldn't help but feel a special connection with him.

I stroked Charles' soft fur, and he started purring contentedly.

When I sat up on the sofa, he looked at me with accusing eyes. Smiling, I patted my lap, and he put his head on my lap, closing his eyes comfortably as I stroked his head.

As I began to rub his chin, he started dodging my touch.

"Aww... Cute boy," I said. He became cuddly again, and I kissed his head as he shyly hid his furry face in my arms, making me laugh.

Suddenly, I remembered something. It was Freya's idea, and thinking about it made me excited.

"Charles," I said, raising his cute furry head. "How about you go call Sebastian and Ethan to the living room while I wash my face?" I asked gently, scratching his head softly.

He nodded his head and jumped down from the sofa. His tail stood upright as he headed towards their room.

"What a big kitty," I shook my head, laughing and feeling lighthearted.

I quickly washed my face in the primitive washroom, looking at my reflection. I had also installed automatic battery lights in all the rooms along with the furniture.

Closing my eyes, I saw myself in the hall of the spacious mansion, sitting on the sofa. I took out a pink gift bag from space and quickly went to the main hall, feeling excited.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw the teary eyes of Sebastian and Ethan.

They were crying? But why?

"What happened, Sebastian? Why are both of you crying?" I asked Sebastian, who smiled and said, "We're just being emotional, thinking about past events."

Smooth liar.

I just nodded my head without asking further. I didn't want to invade their privacy.

"Relly, why did you call us?" Sebastian asked me.

"Hmm... ummm, can you do me a favor?" I asked hesitantly, which made the trio nod their heads.

"C-can you wear these clothes?" I asked, waving the bag.

Oh, God, I couldn't wait to see them in suits and ties. They would definitely look like billionaire CEOs.

"Anything for you," Sebastian replied, taking the bag from me. He dug his hands into the bag and took out a blue suit, which he gave to Charles, a white one for Ethan, and kept the black one for himself.

"Relly, I don't know how to wear this," Sebastian said, embarrassingly holding the black suit, followed by Charles and Ethan looking at me.

I told him how to wear them properly, and they nodded their heads and walked inside. They were smart, so they definitely knew how to wear them just by listening.

If it had been before, they would have definitely changed in front of her;)

I sat on the sofa, waiting anxiously for them to appear, tapping my foot on the ground.

"Relly," I heard Sebastian's voice. Raising my head, my mouth opened wide in surprise. I hoped I didn't drool.

Sebastian exuded confidence in his fitted suit, with a few buttons unbuttoned to reveal a hint of his toned chest. His tailored trousers hung perfectly off his hips, and the cut of the suit highlighted his athletic build. His dark bluish-grey eyes sparkling and a small smile played on his lips. His long silver hair was swept back in a neat style that added to his air of sophistication. His presence demanded my attention.

He looked so good, like a male model straight out of a magazine.

Like a character from a book, a billionaire CEO. He looked so handsome.

When he wore an animal skirt, it showcased his raw, wild beauty.

Now, wearing this suit, his handsomeness was enhanced.

I admired him without a care as Sebastian shook my shoulder.

Wow! Doctor Relly, your image is definitely ruined in front of Sebastian.

But who cares?

When I have a male god to admire in front of me.

Now I couldn't wait to see Charles and Ethan in those suits.

I was already thinking about letting them wear more types of clothes.

Guys, Relly was stunned silly by Sebastian's handsomeness 😉😀

Extra chapter to celebrate crossing 3k reads! ❤️

5 may 2023
Friday