Chapter 29

Freya POV

Ethan took us for a walk behind a waterfall. I was shocked when I saw there was a hidden cave inside.

The cave was hidden in the midst of dense vines, its entrance shrouded by thick vegetation and hanging moss. But as soon as we stepped inside, my breath caught in my throat at the sight before me. Thousands of tiny blue sparks danced on the walls, ceiling, and floor, casting an ethereal glow throughout the entire cavern. It was as though the cave was alive, pulsing with its own magical energy.

As I walked further in, I was enchanted by the sight of sparkling flowers that lined the walls. Their petals were made of delicate crystals that dazzled in the blue light, and I couldn't resist reaching out to run my fingers over them. As I did, more sparks seemed to be released, creating the illusion of a starry night sky within the cave.

I was mesmerized by the beauty of it all, staying still for what felt like hours just taking it all in. It was like being transported to another world, one where magic and wonder were just waiting to be discovered.

"Do you like it?" I heard the warm and soft voice of Ethan. Turning towards him, I gave him a huge smile. My breath caught when, under sparkling blue light, his facial features appeared so soft. His sparkling brown eyes were watery and pure, and he looked at me softly.

"I used to come here whenever I was sad," he said, looking into my eyes. His skin looked flawless and beautiful. I caught sadness in those eyes, feeling like I didn't want to see him sad again.

I smiled and said, "It's so beautiful. I love it, Ethan. Thank you for taking me here." I twirled around him and picked up those sparks, throwing them at him in a beautiful arc, making Ethan smile as he laughed with happiness shining on his face.

Ethan caught my wrist and pulled me towards him, shocked. I locked eyes with Ethan; his lips were quivering, and the corners of his eyes were red with tears. He held it back.

"Ethan..." I was shocked. What happened? Wasn't he smiling? Why is he sad right now? I felt very uncomfortable right now, seeing his sad eyes.

"Freya, Relly, or whatever you are, I don't know, but today I want to tell you the deepest secret of my heart." My eyes widened as my heartbeat quickened.

Eager to hear more, I could feel deep feelings radiating from Relly, and now we have half control over this body.

"I have been carrying a heavy burden in my heart, and I need to confess it to you," Ethan's voice sounded soft, his words echoing in my mind.

"I have been in love with you for so long, but I never had the courage to tell you. You are the sunshine that brightens my day, the melody that soothes my soul, and the reason behind my smile." Caelum walked towards us. His beautiful purplish-blue eyes held so much love for me; he looked like he was glowing in these starry blue lights.

"I know that we have been friends for a long time, and I do not want to ruin our friendship. I know that you might not feel the same way about me, but I had to tell you how I feel. Every time you laugh, I fall more in love with you. Every time we talk about anything, I feel honored to be part of your life.

I do not know what the future holds, but I want you to know that I will always cherish the moments we spent together, whether they were happy or sad. I will always be here for you, even if you do not reciprocate my feelings.

"Thank you for being my savior and for bringing joy to my life through that trauma. I hope that this confession will not change our relationship, but I had to take this chance to share my heart with you," Ethan said. His face was streaming with tears, with complicated emotions inside them.

"The first time I looked into your eyes, I was captivated by your beauty, intelligence, and charm. You have stolen my heart in a way that I never thought possible. Each moment spent with you feels like a blessing, and I cannot help but realize how incomplete my life was before you came into it. You have brought a light into my world that I never knew existed, and I am forever grateful. With all the love in my heart, I want to confess my feelings to you. I love you more than words can express, and I promise to cherish and adore you for all eternity." I felt my heart about to break. Caelum's eyes were sparkling with intense love for me. His long, fine, silk-like golden hair was flying as he stopped inches away from me, his golden eyelashes casting shadows on his fair skin. A red tear mole near his eyes was captivating.

"And we want to tell you: We love you till our last breath."

My eyes widened when all four of them stood together and shouted. The cave was echoing with their voices, and tears were making their way onto my face. I didn't know what happened to me. I touched my heart. I felt their heartbeats, Relly and Fiorella, like they were telling me to accept them.

"YES! YES! I LOVE YOU ALL!" I cried out in happiness, shouting at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly, a mesmerizing sight appeared. Blue sparks of light danced and flickered on the walls, illuminating the whole cave. The air was cool and fresh, and the scent of damp earth filled the senses. The sounds of drops of water splashing against the rocks echoed through the cave.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, the sight became even more awe-inspiring. A swarm of blue butterflies fluttered around the sparks, adding to the enchanting display. Their wings were adorned with intricate patterns, and they seemed to glow against the backdrop of the shimmering blue sparks.

A glowing purple light surrounded us. I felt like I was flying when the light stopped, and I looked down at my chest near the fox and jaguar. Another beautiful realistic tattoo of a majestic peacock and protective bear.

Sunday, 21may 2023