Chapter 76

Rosa POV

"Why don't you stay in one of those rooms?" Flo asked while still holding Ren.

"No, I want to plant my roots outside your house," I spoke without thinking. I leaned against Luca; he smelled so nice.

Flo looked at me and remained silent for a while. Then she walked outside, still holding Ren.

"Where are you going, Flo?" asked Sebastian. Everyone had the same question. But I admired the way she walked, her swaying ass, her long brown hair bouncing. Ethan and Caelum ran behind her.

Luciano and Sebastian went somewhere.

I looked around in awe, still leaning against Luca.

Suddenly, I felt something hit my legs. I looked down and saw a big jaguar tilting its head.

"Why are you hitting me?" I spoke sadly as I rubbed my leg.

"Charles... He was very weak. You shouldn't play with him," spoke Luca as he made me sit on something soft. Then he walked towards Charles.

I am weak.

I am weak.

"I'M NOT WEAK!" I shouted.

"I know," spoke Luca as he rubbed Charles's head. When he was done, Charles snorted and walked towards me.

"What's your name?" he asked, looking at me.

"Rosa," I replied. He still knew my name, so why was he asking? Maybe he was jealous of me. I know I am very gorgeous, and my fragrance will make Flo addicted to me.

"Are you a plant?" he asked again. I nodded.

"Then why aren't you sparkling like other plants?" he spoke again, confused. He took a round thing from my legs with his huge paws as he sat down. His tail was softly hitting the floor, making a sound.

"You want to see me sparkling?" I asked, chuckling. If they saw me sparkling in my human form, they would faint from seeing my beauty.

Author POV:

Outside, Flo gave Ren to Caelum and took a vase from her space, with Caelum and Ethan following her curiously.

"What are you trying to do, Flo?" asked Peacock, his gorgeous purplish-blue eyes flashing. Ethan also looked at her, wanting to find out what she was doing.

"For Rosa," she spoke as she walked toward the lake. Using a stick, she dug out soil and put it in the vase. Then she filled it with water from the lake.

Ren looked happy as she filled another vase. He gripped Caelum as he patted his soft, red hair.

Finally, Caelum and Ethan understood what she was trying to do. She held one vase and gave another to Ethan.

Ethan and Caelum walked behind her. Ethan looked at his marks on her neck and licked his lips.

When they walked inside together, they saw Rosa, Luca, and Charles together.

Flo put the vase on the coffee table. "Can you turn into a plant?" she asked.

Rosa looked at her and turned into plants. His roots supported his whole body as he turned into a lotus. His petals bloomed, and two leaves were simply thick.

"Are you fine staying like this?" Flo showed him the vase. His petals started shaking, and he jumped onto the coffee table, almost breaking the vase. Thankfully, Flo stabilized it.

Happily, the lotus jumped into the vase, swaying. It was hard to imagine a plant walking with its roots like a human.

The lotus started emitting light. Ren jumped from Caelum's arms and looked at his father.

"Do I need to feed Ren milk?" Flo murmured to Rosa, who jumped from the vase and turned into a human.

"Nope! Unlike beasts, we plants only need water and soil nutrition," Rosa spoke lazily, sitting on the coffee table. Flo looked at him, have urge to pull him off the table. She was worried it might break under his weight.

Sebastian patted my back, and flo smiled at him, As he pulled Rosa from table softly who looked aggrieved and leaning against him... Sebastian pushed him away as Rosa fall towards Ethan.

Ethan Didn't push him. Rosa looked him very touched "You're so kind"

24 December 2033
Sunday