Chapter 26

Caelum looked awestruck seeing the cozy room of the cave, which had a queen-sized bed with a soft mattress and plenty of fluffy pillows. A cozy fireplace added warmth and ambiance to the room, making it a perfect place.

"Is this my room?" Caelum asked Charles, who was next to him in his beast form.

"No, it's mine; we are going to share," Charles said with sparkling eyes. He didn't want to tell him that Ethan and Relly decorated it for Caelum. He really didn't like sleeping alone, so seeing such a fluffy new room, he decided to share it with Caelum.

"Thank you," Pitifully, Caelum didn't know that it was a specially decorated room for him. Feeling gratitude, he smiled softly at Charles.

Feeling the soft, cloud-like material beneath him, feeling heavenly, he closed his eyes in pleasure at the softness. He didn't know when he would fall asleep, remembering how deliciously he ate with them.

Charles looked at Caelum, who fast fell asleep. Rolling in bed happily, he hugged his human pillow and put his claws in his stomach without hurting his wounds. He fell asleep next to him, happy to get a new bed partner.

---

"Wow, she is perfect."

"FREYA! FREYA!"

"I love your movies."

"OH MY GODDESS"

"She was so beautiful."

Her fans always give her great encouragement to achieve her acting career to the height with a strong fan base.

From the first time she acted in a perfume ad, her beauty and many talents combo enchanted many fans, and she has always been a top actress.

What's more, her violet eyes, which are unique and beautiful, can drown any man or woman. Her life has always been smooth sailing. Even though she never experienced hardship, she never thought that her death would be so horrible.

"3--2--1--ACTION"

Her violet eyes were coldly looking at the man in front of her who had always promised to love her. Now standing opposite another woman, she was none other than her sister. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine her two closest companions would betray her.

Her eyes were fuming in flame, feeling betrayed and hurt with every emotion displayed perfectly.

"FIRE...FIRE...RUN" A scream was heard around everyone, pulling everyone from her mind-blowingly fabulous acting.

Freya was standing still as she was lost in her emotions. She didn't notice when her co-actors ran outside.

Her eyes widened when she felt heat. Sweating, she looked around as fire surrounded her, one of the props falling behind her, burning her hair.

"Ahhhhh....H-elp.. H-elp" Fire burned her scalp; tears were all over her face. Her eyes widened in horror when one of her ceilings fell, which was covered with fire. Her skin was burning, her scream was drowned in huge fire, and she coughed nonstop.

She doesn't even have time to tear up; everything burned in fire, and no one came to save her feelings of desolation and despair.

Crying in agony, the burning pain was unimaginable.

"Ahhh..Help...fire..fire..ahh"

No one thought a famous actress, singer, or model Freya Ainsworth would die in a fire.

"Clam down, my love. Everything is fine. Shh. Don't cry." A gentle voice pulled her out of the nightmare.

Freya opened her violet eyes; her thick curled eyelashes had tears drop on them. Her face was red from crying, and looking at her condition, Sebastian felt pain in his heart.

In the middle of the night, he was asleep without defense, because of the ice rain, there was not much danger, but when he was awakened by her muffled, painful cry for help, he was really panicked.

Sebastian hugged Freya, rubbing her head and putting her head on his heart. Freya sobbed.

"Pain.. it's very painful, Se-bastia-n." Please do something..pain go away." Her voice is broken with nasality after crying.

"Shhh, it's okay. Nothing happened to you. It's okay. It's just a nightmare." Kissing her all over her face, cupping her face in his large hands, he kissed her forehead, patting her back.

Sebastian rubbed the back of Freya, who was sniffing and crying, his face covered with tears, looking at her condition. He never thought she was going through so much pain, but he remembers when she said her tribe man passed away, which he assumed because a fire broke out. Because of that incident, she was having nightmares.

"FREYA/RELLY" Three voices shouted together.

"What happened to her?" Ethan asked worriedly, and Caelum also looked worried.

"Shhh---" Sebastian signaled them not to talk because Freya was sleeping.

Charles jumped in bed next to Freya, hugging her back with his paws, while Freya buried her head comfortably in his neck.

While Ethan bit his lips, worried about her wanting to stay with her same as him Caelum, looking at her condition he also wants to stay with her.

Sebastian sighed "Brother Caelum, you can go and rest; we will take care of Freya." Nodding their heads in understanding that they both left before glancing at her.

Wednesday, 17May 2023