Chapter 8

Fiorella POV

I slowly backed away, feeling my heart pounding in my chest. The jaguar moved closer, and I could feel its powerful presence. I was frozen in fear and didn't know what to do.

In the short, Sebastian went hunting and seized the chance. I was wandering when I stumbled upon a sleeping jaguar under a shady tree, waking it up with my presence. However, I stared at it in awe.

The jaguar was a magnificent sight with its sleek, muscular body and glossy coat of fur. Its golden eyes were both lazy and dangerous, emitting an aura of power and strength. Its powerful legs were ready to pounce at any moment, while its long tail swished lazily in the air. It was a beautiful creature.

Back to the present, the jaguar circled around me with predatory intensity, its fur dappled with rain spots. I noticed it cautiously approaching. I felt a moment of fear as it drew closer, but then it shook off the excess water from its coat.

I could feel the jaguar's intense gaze upon me as it circled. I knew I had to remain calm and not show any fear if I wanted to get out of this situation alive. I slowly stepped away, keeping my eyes on the jaguar as I moved.

"Ahhhhhhh!" When it came closer to me, I screamed at the top of my lungs, closing my eyes.

I was breathing heavily, feeling its presence near me. Carefully, I opened my eyes and peered at it through my lashes.

I saw it sniffing at the food I held in my hand. Oh my God, it was sniffing the food I dropped, making me feel scared.

It opened the leaf cover with its mouth and looked at the roasted meat, then at me with a raised head, as if asking for permission. As long as it didn't eat me, it could eat anything. So I just nodded my head.

It devoured the whole roasted meat I brought for myself.

And he licked my hands, I was too stunned to react. After a few moments, it slowly turned away and walked off again into the shady tree. It fell asleep again.

"Wait! What happened?"

"His name is also Sebastian." I turned around and saw Sebastian standing there, folding his arms, looking at the jaguar.

"So he was Beastman; earlier, I thought he was wild beast," I said as Sebastian laughed and took my hands, leading me towards our cave.

"No, he's just lazy to transform," he chuckled, "or even find a name for himself; that's why he named himself after me. He doesn't even bother changing his name after getting beaten because he's too lazy to name himself."

"So in your Fox tribe, you only have foxes or any other animals?"

"It's a mixed tribe. It's called Fox tribe because its patriarch was Fox," he explained as we reached the cave.

Suddenly, Sebastian turned around, looking surprised. He spotted Jaguar Sebastian following us.

He peered at us through the grass with his beautiful golden eyes. However, his huge body couldn't hide, and his tails were swapping in the grass excitedly, making a sound.

"Oh my God! When did he start following us?"

That's for Now!!! 😂 So My My favourite Character has finally Made his appearance.