Chapter 46

Fiorella's POV

After finishing our meal, I found myself awkwardly sitting on the sofa, unsure of what to do. I wasn't even sure if there were any entertainment options in the RV. I felt even more self-conscious when I noticed a gorgeous man sitting across from me, gazing out at the snow.

"Flo, tell me about yourself and your mates," he suddenly asked, looking at me with a soft expression. He moved closer and sat next to me, his gaze filled with curiosity.

"Um, my full name is Fiorella, and I have five mates," I replied, fiddling with my hands in my lap.

"And how did you meet your mates?" Luca asked, his interest evident as he leaned in to listen.

I recalled...how I met each of my mates from my memories.

"My first mate was Sebastian. He actually rescued me from the wilderness. He was so strong and gentle," I smiled as I remembered "My second mate was Charles. I met him when he was under a tree. I was initially scared of him, but he turned out to be after my food, and he was incredibly cute and cuddly."

"Ethan was my third mate," I continued, pausing briefly before speaking. "He was Sebastian's brother..." I didn't mention the complicated history between Ethan, Sandra, and me. "And my fourth mate was Caelum. I found him injured near my cave..." I shared interesting details about each of them, like Charles' love for cuddling, Sebastian's passion for hunting and running, Ethan's insecurities but warm caring personality, and Caelum's fondness for dancing in the rain.

"That's amazing. And what about your fifth mate?" Luca asked, tilting his head. Unbeknownst to me, his webbed claws were clenching tightly, and his fingers accidentally tore his silk fabric.

"Oh my god! What happened to your clothes?" I exclaimed, noticing the tear.

He looked down at his clothes and closed his eyes helplessly. "Flo, these are my old clothes, and when my claws touched them, they tore. I don't have anything else to wear," he explained with a dejected expression.

"Don't worry, I'll look around and see if there's anything you can wear," I quickly responded, entering another small room in the RV. Inside, I found a closet, but most of the clothes belonged to Flo, and they were either black or military suits.

'Flo, do you have any male clothes for Luca? His clothes are torn,' I communicated through our mental connection.

'Wait... I think I do. Let me look around' she replied. As I closed my eyes, I also scanned the space, discovering that she had a whole shelf of clothes and various other items. She had randomly taken things from a mall during her time, thinking they might come in handy.

'I found it' she informed me, and I retrieved a simple white shirt and black pants. However, I blushed when I noticed there was also underwear for Luca.

Carrying the clothes, I walked out of the room and noticed that Luca was still wearing his torn clothes, engrossed in looking at something.

"Luca," I called out, and he turned around, holding photo copies in his hands. I looked at him, puzzled by his expression.

"Are these your mates?" he asked in his low, mellow voice.

I glanced at the photos and saw pictures of Sebastian, Ethan, and Charles in suits, as well as numerous selfies with Charles. There were also photos of Charles sleeping and Sebastian in his beast form.

'Flo, did you print these photos?' I inquired in my mind.

'Nope, neither Freya nor I did. It looks like another personality did that' Flo responded.

"Yeah, they are," I confirmed, realizing that Luca was looking at the photos intently.

"Your cave looks really nice too," he commented.

"Thanks."

"Luca, why don't you wear the clothes I found for you?" I suggested. However, he looked at me with confusion, not understanding how to wear the unfamiliar garments.

"Well, I can show you," I offered, blushing slightly, and proceeded to explain how to put on the underwear. I then guided him on how to wear the pants. Surprisingly, he was a fast learner and quickly put on the clothes.

Luca wore the white shirt, but all the buttons were left unfastened. I felt shy, but he looked incredibly handsome in his attire.

Taking a few steps closer to him, I attempted to button his shirt, trying to avoid touching his skin.

Stepping back, I admired him. He looked like a male model, and I couldn't help but feel a flutter of attraction.

Friday
10 November 2023