Chapter 118

Aiden watched Maya and her mates fight with an expressionless gaze.

"Open the city gates and gather everyone. We must attack together to prevent that ghost from destroying our world," Tiger King said coldly.

As the city gates opened, the beasts grew excited and angry, determined to eliminate Belle, the one who sought to bring destruction upon Beastworld.

Maya, too, felt overwhelmed by the situation. Sebastian's injuries had weakened his combat prowess, and Charles began to experience pain throughout his body, unable to endure any further.

Caelum soared through the sky, engaging in aerial combat against the eagles. Luca battled with eight beasts larger than himself, and despite Luciano's strength, his human limitations hindered the extent to which he could fight. Rosa shielded Alexander, attacking any creature that dared to approach him with his venomous thorns.

Ethan, exhausted and heavily injured, struggled to push through. Even Sirius and Arnold fought on, though weariness weighed heavily upon them. Arnold's thoughts were distracted, concerned about his cubs, and this distraction led him to take a blow to his back, leaving a deep injury from the sharp claws of a tiger.

Amidst the chaos, the ground became a canvas painted in blood. Maya's face was splattered with crimson, her eyes filled with an intense and murderous emotion. She yearned for nothing but the world's destruction, and the pain in her stomach only added to her torment.

Tears streamed from the corners of her eyes as her bloodthirsty gaze fixed upon Aiden, the Tiger King, and the Cockroach King. To make matters worse, they seemed to revel in the shade, while broken trees and blood adorned the surroundings.

At that moment, Maya smiled-a smile so eerie that it sent shivers down the spines of anyone who beheld it. She raised her hands.

Boom-
Lightning struck towards them, igniting the trees in a blazing fire.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Lisa screamed as the trees caught fire.

"She wants to destroy everything!"

The fighting ceased as Sebastian, Charles, and the others rushed towards Maya, forming a protective circle around her. On the other side, over ten thousand beasts roared in unison.

"Kill her!"

"Kill them!"

"They want to destroy our world!"

"Kill them!"

Suddenly, the sky became engulfed in a dense white light, causing everyone to close their eyes.