Epilogue

"Flower!" Leo and Leon shouted. They did know from their dada that their flower had already become their mom. So They were almost flying with happiness.

"Awww... you can call me Mom now. Call me Mom," Fiorella hugged both of them as the cubs shyly shouted, "Mom."

A small smile appeared on the corner of her lips as she raised her head and looked at Arnold, who was gazing at them softly.

"Are you guys ready?" Sebastian spoke, his smile matching Fiorella's. Today, they were going outside for a picnic.

"Yay! Yay!" the kids shouted.

Orion Caleum son, happily started flying around, shouting "yay." He was also very mischievous, spending most of his time flying around the house with his little wings. With big bluish-purple eyes and fluffy short purple hair, he was also the little prince of the peafowl peacock tribe.

Meanwhile, Benjamin jumped around with his adorable brown eyes sparkling, while his brother Samuel tried to hold him.

Isabelle and Skittle held each other's hands. Both were small, chubby, and cute, looking absolutely adorable like dolls as they walked around.

"Skittle and Bella, you have to sit on my back and hold me tightly," Luciano spoke worriedly.

"No, I am going to hold them," Charles spoke, using his huge body to push Luciano away.

"Nope, I am holding them!" shouted Caelum, landing from the sky coming after checking the picnic spot.

"Ahaha..." Skittle and Isabelle giggled, finding their fight amusing.

In the midst of their argument, Alexander kidnapped both of them in his arms, and they already sat on his back, holding him tightly, shouting, "Daddy Alex!"

Fiorella facepalmed herself. They always fought for the dolls' attention. She looked at her pitiful sons.

"Hahaha," Ethan hugged her from behind, putting his chin on her neck as he watched them.

She smiled.

"Awww... where are my little Isabelle and Skittle?" Rosa, who entered with Luca, asked.

"Well... I think they already left with Alexander," Luca spoke innocently, hiding his laughter.

"What..."

"No way..."

"Fuck you, Alexander..."

Luciano, Charles, and Caelum who are fighting firsely disappeared.

Fiorella hugged Luca, putting her cheeks on his chest as he hugged her back.

"I missed you," she spoke. He always traveled around, exploring different places. He had actually come today.

"I also missed you so much," his green eyes sparkled as a breathtaking smile appeared on his face.

"Daddy!" His son Caspian ran toward him. He had big green eyes and long silver hair, and he was very chubby and cute.

Fiorella touched his soft head as he hugged Luca.

"Mom!" And here came little bear, Clayton. He had fluffy brown hair and brown eyes as he hugged his mom.

"Aw, what happened to my little bear?" She picked him up as her other naughty son, Orion, sat on her shoulder, in his little peacock form.

"I want Momma!" Clayton hugged her neck, pouting, and Ethan watched the scene with warm eyes.

"Mom!" Ren shouted, coming from outside. Behind him was her possessive husband, Sirius.

Sebastian watched them with a smile as he spoke, "Can we go already?"

"Yeah," and they set off, sitting behind Sebastian. Fiorella hugged his neck.

"Do you know I love you so much, Sebastian?" She kissed his fur, and his ears raised.

"You're my main husband, but you don't have to be stressed all the time about everyone." She hugged his back as tears streamed down her face.

Tears welled up in Sebastian's eyes, and he nodded his head.

"So, don't try to act tough. We will overcome everything together... and always remember, you have the most special place in my heart because you've been with me since I started my journey in Beastworld."

And they actually reached the picnic place. Everyone danced, played, and laughed while the children played together.

Leaving all the adults together, Fiorella looked at them and said, "Thank you, husbands, for being with me. Even though I am actually from a different world, you guys are my strength here. And I actually want to tell you, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, GUYS... I LUV YOU..." She hugged all ten of her husbands together in a group hug.

"We love you soooooo much," they spoke together as everyone smiled, enjoying their happiness.

No matter how tough things got, they'd face it together, always lending a hand to each other.

Thank you for reading this story. I don't believe I've finished this stroy 🥺 Let me know your review and thoughts.

And please tell me your favorite character. Mine used to be Charles, but in the end, I developed deep feelings for Sebastian, a character I created. 😥 I don't have as much attachment to the female lead as I do to Sebastian.

Anyway, you can also let me know if you want to read a side story about any specific character. I'll definitely try to write one.😊

Orion, Caelum Son photos: