Chapter 52

Sudden changes in Fiorella startled both Luca and Arnold, especially when she killed two T-rexes without using a weapon. Her blood-red iris made their breath hitch.

Especially her cold yet deadly aura. Her name was Maya.

Without breaking eye contact with Lisa, she put Leon in a baby strap, and Leo gladly gave his brother space.

"What do you think you are doing?" Maya spoke with her cold and emotionless voice, like venom for Lisa. She shivered badly and looked around for her suitors, the T-rexes. She noticed they were running away, and she could only see their afterimage.

"No... let me go... Let me go, bitch!" Lisa quickly backed away, trying to run.

"Shh..." Maya put her finger on Lisa's lips. Her red eyes flashed with weird emotions.

"Guuuuuu." Lisa was stunned because whenever she wanted to speak, she couldn't.

Her eyes widened. She was scared of this devil and wanted to go home.

"GUUUUUUUUUUU!" she shouted, telling the devil that she would never pester her again. She was so scared that she wet herself.

"Good girl." Maya patted her head with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Suddenly, Lisa felt her legs go weak and numb.

"Run." As Lisa heard those words, she ran limping, not even daring to look behind because she knew if she looked, she would be dead.

Maya looked back at Lisa coldly, then at Arnold, who was blankly staring at her. She knew this beast wanted revenge, so she let her go this time.

"Woow..." Hearing a cute, adorable voice behind her, she tilted her head. Before she knew what happened, she felt a loud smack on her cheek.

Leon kissed her cheeks, feeling dazed because she had never experienced anything like this before.

Leon hugged her from behind, standing from the baby carrier. She could even smell the milky scent of the child as he pressed his chubby cheeks against her.

"Twankuuu..Bewutifull belle," Leon spoke in an adorable voice, and another small body hugged her.

"You rewally Hwelped meee to rwenge Bworther..." Leo pressed his chubby cheeks against another side.

Her hand trembled, and she froze in her place.

"F-Flo," Luca quickly walked towards her. His face and body were covered with sharp scars, and his face was covered with blood. He looked her up and down before cupping her face. "Are you okay... are you hurt anywhere?" His face was worried. When he saw the T-rex attacking her, he quickly intervened, resulting in a sharp injury.

Maya quickly stepped back, but Luca didn't think much of it.

Maya looked at him with cold eyes, noticing the color of her eyes. Luca wasn't shocked as he had already seen her eyes change once, but Arnold was quite shocked when he saw her red eyes.

"Thank you. If not for you, my child couldn't have been saved." But he didn't care about that. The primary thing was that she saved his child. How could he even repay her when she had already helped him many times without asking anything in return? He wanted to take the child from her, but the two little ones refused to come down and even hid in the baby carrier, which made him shake his head helplessly.

In return, Maya nodded her head. Luca, on the other hand, looked worried. "I think we need to find a new place because a snowstorm is approaching." When snow Strom comes It's was more dangerous then third stage of rainy day.

Maya's behavior felt very weird in eyes of both beasts, especially with her red eyes and cold aura.

But on the other hand, Leon and Leo muttered to each other about how super cool she was.

18 November 2023
Saturday

Finally Maya the deadliest Personality revealed, She have Stanger Superpowers and Cold personality.

So What do think What kind of Other two personality are? 😀