Chapter 14

Ethan POV

"I don't know why I accepted a mate like you. Do you know how many Beaus are waiting in line to marry me?"

"No—no, I didn't take advantage of Sandra."

"If you don't marry Sandra, we will kick you out of the tribe along with your brother."

"No matter how powerful you are, you committed a sin by touching a female without permission."

"No one will accept you and your brother because you sinned by taking advantage of a female. Then you won't have any other choice but to become ferals."

"I am your mate, Sandra, not your slave."

"Please leave me alone."

I felt my head was about to explode thinking about previous events, still remembering the humiliation I endured in front of my own tribe where I grew up.

The pain of the holy fire burning the mate bond was the most painful process. Every inch of my body was burning, and I was unable to think or feel anything.

After a long time—I don't know how much time passed—but I felt a soft hand touching me. I let out a scream as she painfully twisted my broken legs. She was doing something painful, but after some time, I felt relief from my wounds.

I felt darkness around me. I tried to open my eyes, but it seemed most difficult to do now. I felt my strength draining.

When I woke up, I was laid on a soft fur skin, but I fainted again because of the insane pain.

I want to sleep.

I want to be free.

I want to forget everything.

Why is it so difficult?

I don't know how much time passed. When I opened my eyes, I found everything around me blurry. I felt someone had put their hands on my shoulder, wrapped in fur clothes tightly.

I tried to open my eyes as much as I could. "Don't move," I heard an extremely beautiful voice say.

What?!

Someone wiped my face with a wet fur cloth. Instantly, I opened my eyes, feeling nervous as I was injured.

I couldn't even move or open my eyes. If I were in danger, I couldn't even defend myself. I didn't even know where I was right now, but I felt safe. My pain seemed lessened.

I opened my eyes, and everything around me was blurry. When everything cleared up, an extremely heavenly scent hit me.

I felt stunned as I found myself close to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her stunning green eyes focused on my injured left shoulder. When she realized I was looking at her, she shot me a calm, assuring look before continuing what she was doing.

Her long brown hair looked silky and long.

She looked so beautiful, like my dream woman.

I didn't know if everything here was a dream of mine.

I always daydreamed that one day, an extremely beautiful woman would come into my life, different from other women, treating me gently, and we would both love each other equally.

My dreams shattered because of Sandra's scheme.

"Done," she said. As I looked down, I was wearing a loose kind of blue fur dress made from a different kind of animal skin. I wondered which animal skin it was.

"You have a fast healing ability," she said, grabbing my hands. I looked at her face as she numbered something I didn't understand.

"What's your name?" she asked me as she grabbed a little white stone from a strange thing and a stone bowl. I didn't reply, as I felt difficulty opening my mouth. I just blinked my eyelashes. She understood me and nodded. "You can call me Relly," she told me.

Relly, a beautiful name for a beautiful belle, unique like her.

I saw her mixing that white thing in water before asking me, "Drink this medicine," Relly said as she helped me drink it without question.

I looked at her with the corner of my eyes. I froze as I saw a jaguar and fox mark on her chest, and I tried to sniff.

So Relly was the mate of my brother.

I felt my heart broken and pulled into reality. I was a rejected mate. Why would a beautiful woman like her accept me when she could have more handsome and powerful Beaus than me?

I felt a gaze on me. I looked over and saw a cute jaguar looking at me. I tried to smile as I saw him. He was like my younger brother and also the mate of this beautiful woman.

I was grateful to her for accepting him because of his strange disease. He was very lazy, and sometimes he couldn't even move. Sebastian didn't know about this matter, as I promised the cute jaguar.

I hoped she would also accept me.

No! What am I thinking? She was the mate of both my brothers. Thinking deeply, my head started hurting.

I felt my thoughts were out of control.

No!

No! No! Control yourself, Ethan. You can't harm anyone.

No!!

I screamed as I felt pain in my wounds. Closing my eyes, I tried to control my breathing as I heard the voices of my brothers and the beautiful woman.

I don't know what's happening.

I felt soft hands rubbing my head and tensed brows slowly.

"Relax."

"Breathe in, breathe out."

"Relax."

"You are strong. Nothing can happen to you."

The voice was soothing, and I instantly calmed down as I fell asleep.

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) Thank you for voting and for the many reads that I never expected to get ❤️

And you know, multiple personalities are caused by severe trauma or other reasons, but this book was entirely my imagination, and Fiorella's multiple personalities were a different reincarnation of hers.

Can anyone guess what Ethan's animal form might be? 🤭