Isabelle

"I am pretty," Luciano spoke.

"I am pwetty," his daughter Isabelle repeated.

"I am strong."

"I am stong."

"I am confident."

"I am confiident."

"And jump."

Wearing swimming suits, Luciano and Isabelle jumped into the water. He was teaching her how to swim, but she had a fear of the water.

"Hehehe," Isabelle giggled as she splashed water on his face while he tried to chase his little daughter, who was swimming clumsily.

Luciano had a soft smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Charles and his daughter, Skittle, both loved the water. They were playing with a ball.

"You enjoyed?" he asked when his daughter reached the shore.

"Yeaaa," she smiled sweetly, melting his heart. She was an angel sent by the Beast god to him.

He remembered when he heard that he had a daughter; he actually cried holding her. Now he worried about her. He didn't want her to grow up too quickly. What would he do without his daughter?

"Bella, come here! Have some barbecue," Sebastian shouted, where everyone was eating.

"Otay!" she shouted back, and everyone burst into laughter hearing her baby-like reply.

Isabelle changed her clothes with her mom's help and ran toward Sebastian, sitting on his lap. Sebastian gave her pieces of barbecued chicken, cut into small bites.

He didn't prepare any for Charles, Skittle, Luca, and Caspian. Those water lovers wouldn't be coming anytime soon.

Taking her plate, Isabelle ran from Sebastian's lap to her brothers, who were eating together.

"Bella!"

"Bella!"

Everyone spoke to her as she sat beside them.

"Little Bella, you fwinally lwearned swimming," Benjamin spoke happily, showing his boyish grin.

"Yeaa," Isabelle spoke happily.

"Little Belle, we will go swimming twogether then," Clayton said happily as he put all his vegetables on his sister's plate.

Isabelle was a good girl, so she happily ate all the vegetables.

Orion's eyes lit up, and he also put all his vegetables on her plate.

Samuel frowned. "Orion and Clayton, it's a bad habit. You have to eat all your vegetables to become healthy. Look, even Benjamin was eating them."

"Brother... vegetables dwon't like us," Orion pitifully spoke.

"Yeah... and we dwon't like them either," Clayton spoke in the same pitiful tone.

"Look, belle and Vegetables like each other veery meuch. Let her ewat all the vegetables," Orion spoke again, blinking his big bluish-purple eyes.

Isabelle, who was eating her vegetables with her small chubby hands, looked at them with wide eyes.

She looked so cute, and her words made everyone burst into laughter.

"Me don't want mawrry vegetables"