Chapter 60

Relly POV

I wore an animal skirt made by Sebastian because I didn't want to appear different from the rest, and my different attire would bring troubles.

Luca sat on Luciano's back as he was having difficulty walking.

But I was really excited because I was going to fly on Caelum's back. Before, I didn't have the chance because his wings were injured, but now he was healed. I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

Turning into his peacock form, he sat on the ground and turned his head, gesturing for me to sit. Caelum had feather shades of emerald, sapphire, and gold. He was enormous, big enough for two or three humans to ride on easily. I sat on his back, hugging his long neck tightly and clinging to him as he rose into the sky.

The wind tousled my hair as Caelum soared higher, gracefully gliding through the sky. "Ahhhhhh! Wow!" I closed my eyes tightly as he stabilized, and when I opened them, I couldn't describe the feeling of being up there.

Looking down, I saw them, running at the same speed in perfect order .

But then, Caelum tucked in his wings tightly, and his body started to roll and rotate with incredible speed. The world around me spun in a dizzying blur of colors and sensations. I clung tightly to his feathers.

"CAELUM!" I shouted, my voice rushed as I held on tightly. As he spiraled through the air, the peacock's laughter echoed, harmonizing with the rushing wind.

It was the first time I had heard the peacock's laughter.

It was evening, and the sun was glaring. I started to feel hot suddenly and began to miss winter. It was time to take a break, so we landed on the ground. They had already stopped beside a beautiful lake.

Sebastian spread a mat under a shady tree while Charles pulled out different types of fruits from his ring space. Sebastian also pulled out roasted rabbit meat, which was still hot. Before leaving for home, they had already hunted and prepared everything for the journey.

"I don't know, but I think the food in my space never rots. It stays intact as I put it in," Sebastian spoke, looking amazed, and Charles nodded his head.

"Only a few of us Beau get this kind of mating gift from the Beast god," Luciano said.

"He's right! In my tribe, the old beau Wayne has a special ability. He's now a priest. When we go to my tribe, I'll introduce him to you," Caelum spoke.

"Really? What kind of special ability?" Ethan looked excited.

"Future prediction, soul reading, climate changes, etc. I don't know much about him," Caelum replied. Hearing Caelum, I became interested, even though I don't believe in those things. But who can explain Fiorella's sudden transportation to the Beastworld and me becoming one of her subconscious?

While talking, we ate the roasted meat. I didn't know what kind of spices Sebastian had used, but it tasted different and more delicious.

After eating the full meal, I felt very sleepy. I always loved an afternoon nap, but I shook off the thought as I knew we had to continue our journey.

"You know, you can sleep on my back," Sebastian said, his voice gentle. I raised my head and saw his kind eyes. I nodded in agreement.

Honestly, it was very comfortable. Although I wasn't able to sleep, Sebastian body was different from Caelum feathery body. He had a whole thick coat of white fur. He was cushiony soft and smelled so good.

At night, I didn't know the time, but there was a huge difference between time in the Beastworld and my original world.

At night, we found an empty cave. Luciano checked the whole cave and finally confirmed that it didn't have an owner. Finally, we settled ourselves.

Caelum pulled out a crystal ball of light from his space, and I brought out the mat and blankets. It was very cold at night. Without a phone and internet. I was living a kind of different life that I never imagined.

Luciano didn't speak much, but I felt embarrassed whenever I looked at him. He always seemed to be looking at me, and somehow, I felt weird and scared. He was leaning against the cave in his human form, with only a little animal skirt covering his body.

While Luca and Charles were already asleep with blankets draped over them, Sebastian and Ethan weren't in the cave. They had told me they had some important things to do.

Caelum was here with me, leaning against my back in the cave, playing with my fingers. After a while, I started feeling sleepy. I was tired after the whole day.

"Caelum," I sleepily spoke.

"Hmm," he raised his head.

"I am sleepy. I am going to sleep," I spoke again. He chuckled.

"I see," he stood up and made me lie down on the mat with Charles. I looked at Luciano. I didn't want him to feel left out, so I spoke to him, "Why don't you sleep? You must be tired, right?" His eyes glistened, and he nodded his head.

"And why haven't Charles and Ethan come back?" As I asked Sebastian and Ethan were back now. Caelum put the light ball in his space.
Hearing the sound of night crickets and cicadas, I fell asleep.

"Because everyone was tired today, we doesn't  need guard the cave. It's safe here we checked whole area"  I heard Sebastian in daze but I doesn't pay attention further conversation.

Friday
8 December 2023